• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: thebelljarrr, divinemistress36, Forever Sleep and 4 others
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
It just shows gender is completely irrelevant when it comes to abuse. Sick people will always prey on those who they think are weaker than them. It's terrible how good people can be ruined so badly by their abusers.

Being raised by an abusive father, some of his toxicity is permanently ingrained in me. No matter how much I fight against it, I'm afraid of becoming the abuser myself. It's one of the reasons I want to die so I get it completely.

• Hugs
Reactions: rotciv, sadman710, escape_from_hell and 3 others
S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
It just shows gender is completely irrelevant when it comes to abuse. Sick people will always prey on those who they think are weaker than them. It's terrible how good people can be ruined so badly by their abusers.

Being raised by an abusive father, some of his toxicity is permanently ingrained in me. No matter how much I fight against it, I'm afraid of becoming the abuser myself. It's one of the reasons I want to die so I get it completely.
I'm in your shoes.

Don't let your defense mechanisms you made from your trauma make you forget who you really are deep down.

• Hugs
Reactions: escape_from_hell and Lost in a Dream
untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
Pretty sure my mom was one. The abuse she put me through was soul crushing, just like the other abuse I've had to go through. Although she did fucked up physical abuse to me I think the emotional and mental torment was worse. Came out a crybaby people pleaser with no self worth or identity. I live with that pain to this day, but nowadays I feels so jaded and unemotional, at least I don't cry as much, I guess? I feel a real personality change and its not for the good. I'm caring less and less and feel utterly depressed all the time. I just want to fucking die. All the time. I feel bad for him. I sucks to have such a shitty person in your life who doesn't give a damn.

TLDR: Yeah, I understand him. Poor guy.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadman710, escape_from_hell, Lost in a Dream and 1 other person
S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
From what I gather a lot of us here are just people who tried to do the right things their whole life to their ability (while not perfect, but the intent was there) and be who they are and were robbed by something or someone.

The best advice I can give from my hell (that I'm still climbing out of) is to seperate your principles and morals from these types. I'm not saying abandon them. I'm just saying don't put yourself in situations where your trust will let them bring you down or end you when you don't expect it. If you can eat, sleep, feel good before bed every day, then think of ways to escape from that in the mean time. If you do never get put in that situation again. Many "pillars of our society" don't have a shred of compassion or empathy whatsoever of anyone beyond their own nose.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lost in a Dream
C

cosmic-freedom

Student
Mar 18, 2024
Yes.The bane of my existence is my narcissistic "father".I would do anything to not be associated with him,or have his dirty blood in my veins.I am a product and symbol of my mother's suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost in a Dream and sadman710