Dolphin55

Dolphin55

Jan 7, 2023
Owning a dog & building a really special relationship with her over the years. Some really good TV shows. Working on a novel (that I'll likely never finish now, but I still enjoyed the process).
I would have also saved myself a lot of pain, but it's not as if I was in a good position for a successful ctb when I was younger.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I wanted to ctb before I reached 18. If I had done so, I would have missed out on college. I would also have missed out on good travels and going to so many new countries, and seeing so many interesting sights. I also would never have discovered SKZ and Enhypen, or gone to their concerts. I would also have missed out on so much good food.

I also wanted to ctb after 22. If I had done so, I would have missed out on going to Scotland, and so many cool places in England. My travels are pretty much done tho now so I can ctb without any regrets.

Last edited:
H

H4ku._.

Sep 22, 2023
Meeting new people who turned out suicidal and observing them creating the best life they can think of, and building it with their own hands even though some friend of them killed themselves and others died naturally they kept going and keep getting better and I because I didn't kill myself can be like a railing keeping them on their way and being happy with what I have become.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Meet all of you amazing people and find one of my best friends here

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Tulip<3 and LoiteringClouds
museumofthunder

museumofthunder

my final bellyache
Sep 9, 2023
Meeting my boyfriend. I can honestly say he's one of the best things that's happened to me. He's saved my life more times than he even knows. He's more than a lover to me-- he's a best friend, one of my biggest supporters, a good person. I had never met anybody who was that kind to me until I met him. He taught me what real love is like. And I'm so grateful for that.

Life isn't easy still. But he's a big part of what makes it worth it to try to keep going.

Ashe

Ashe

Born to suffer for others
Sep 20, 2023
If I had ended my life back in 2021 I would of never gotten to see my mother remarry to someone she's truly happy with.
I wouldn't of gotten to read the yuri/lesbian manga and comics that I absolutely adore.
I wouldn't of felt the love of another *even if it was temporary*
I wouldn't of gotten to see my siblings grow up to be as amazing as they are.
I wouldn't of gotten to experience the music and see concerts of bands that I fell in love with as a kid.
I wouldn't of gotten to see myself not be a total shut in 24/7
I wouldn't of gotten to play the videos games I've throughly enjoyed.
I wouldn't of gotten to make the few friends that I could bullshit around with.

Even with all these reasons I don't feel as hopeful as I should and more of things to check off my length list before I eventually commit to any type of CTB again.

• Hugs
Reactions: AshClouds
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
some cool concerts
some cool parties
hanging out with my parents and my friends
some beautiful sunsets
making some art pieces
writing poems
reading a few cool books

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Just saved saved 3.000 people from committing suicide from "the most evil forum" on this planet (according to kiwi farms). (There might be some irony in this citation.)

So that other people get this joke I will have to add this thread had 3k views when I bumped it.

Feel free to share your positive experiences. I am struggling way too much for new recovery threads currently. The exam stress kills me. I am dying. I am getting so depressed and I really struggle to calm down.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Celerity