• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

dano6533

dano6533

Apr 30, 2018
Can we create a sticky thread for N? Many users here are interested in it and have questions about it. (myself included)

We could have general info such as:
-who to contact (if we can post it)
-bitcoin user guide
-delivery tips
-legal consequences and risks; history of prosecutions (if any)?
-considerations when using N
-lessons learned from those who have obtained it
-anything else

Many of these questions keep popping up and since N is regarded as the "Luxury Exit" I imagine these questions will continue regularly to pop up.

I know some of these things are in books but it would just simplify things for the users who come here.

K

Kfoe!12

the grind
Mar 21, 2018
Yes, I've been sending information through DM's with multiple people, one of these stickied would be much appreciated.

Reactions: jethacan and dhk96
bag.of.cats

bag.of.cats

depressed cats
Apr 10, 2018
It's funny I was going to propose the same, since there have been an abundance of questions recently related to it.

C

Cromulus

Apr 20, 2018
No I dont think it should be a sticky thread. If someone really wants it they can dig for the info or PM someone. Sticky thread is too blatant and i think might end up bringing too much unwanted attention.

DF90

DF90

Experienced
Mar 18, 2018
If anything someone can give me the new info and I will update the resources thread with said information. N doesn't need and shouldn't have its own sticky.

Reactions: FullFat
L

Leann

May 18, 2018
Yeah, I would love that too. Find it kind of confusing myself. Apparently only one real distributer is selling it right now. I tried to download the peaceful pill 2017 pdf file on my phone but it wouldn't open. So I will try again on another device.

My main concerns are being discreet and avoiding scams. I am not that worried about price.

K

Kfoe!12

the grind
Mar 21, 2018
Yeah, I would love that too. Find it kind of confusing myself. Apparently only one real distributer is selling it right now. I tried to download the peaceful pill 2017 pdf file on my phone but it wouldn't open. So I will try again on another device.

My main concerns are being discreet and avoiding scams. I am not that worried about price.

You have to extract it with the application 7z to read it. If you have problems with finding the vendor then DM me by clicking on my profile and then click "start conversation".

Reactions: azeton and Leann
maktubler

maktubler

May 22, 2018
Yes, I've been sending information through DM's with multiple people, one of these stickied would be much appreciated.

Can you DM me some information on how to get some successfully?

Shady33

Shady33

Student
May 25, 2018

Can someone confirm the reliability of the seller A.V.

I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
Testimonials from people who have received the real product
no because if it worked, you won't know because they successfully ctb'd. all you can do is find out if any cases failed.

Reactions: sif