• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

ATG

Jun 2, 2019
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to start off by saying thank you for having me, and for being a site that provides a vast amount of knowledgeable information for clueless individuals such as myself looking to CTB peacefully.

I recently got my hands on 4 bottles of N from A, along with some Meto as well. I've been gathering some information to create a protocol that would suite me, and I was wondering if I could get some advice/recommendations on if this is a correct way to CTB without any possibility of failing. It's the anti emetic protocol that has me terrified everyday to try and CTB as my biggest fear is to throw up or end up brain dead from a poorly executed attempt.

So this is what I'm thinking, and I'm sure you guys have seen this thousands of times, so I apologize for being repetitive:

Day 1
10 mg Meto every 8 hours
Day 2
10mg Meto every 8 hours leading up to N consumption, 30 min before take another 30mg.
Drink 3 bottles of N ( body weight is 235lb, pretty fit former athlete with high metabolism).

I'll make sure to keep my diet on day 2 very clean, most likely just protein shakes and simple carbohydrates to avoid and digestibility issues, and 8 hours before N be sure to fast.

Want to thank everyone who's reading this for their time, and any input that's provided.

LaBrava

LaBrava

Experienced
May 5, 2019
Sorry to bother you with a question. Are you able to say how much Meto A supplies? I'm hoping to have enough to do a test run so I know how it will effect me.

A

ATG

Jun 2, 2019
He only gave me a blister pack with 20 pills, each 10mg. Should be enough I believe.

LaBrava

LaBrava

Experienced
May 5, 2019
Thanks for that. That sounds like a good amount.