• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

OreoWellington

OreoWellington

Ready To Die
Sep 28, 2019
I too had also been new and barely had gotten the chance to know you, understand your situation and what you are going through, and enjoy your presence here on this forum. You seemed like you had been a strong, influential presence to many, even to me (a complete stranger for which this is the first time we had ever actually even directly interacted). As you are awaiting your date, I await as well and am here for you in spirit. ❤ My thoughts will be with you when you go. I will share a moment of peace with you from a distance afar. Your light, presence, and influence will never fade and carry on in memory in my heart. I will never forget you.

• Love
Reactions: LonelyLight, less than, color_me_gone and 1 other person
Kvothe_alThor

Kvothe_alThor

“Only a fool worries over what he can’t control.”
Oct 10, 2019
I hope everything works out for you! May you be at peace :heart:

Reactions: Blackjack
Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
I too had also been new and barely had gotten the chance to know you, understand your situation and what you are going through, and enjoy your presence here on this forum. You seemed like you had been a strong, influential presence to many, even to me (a complete stranger for which this is the first time we had ever actually even directly interacted). As you are awaiting your date, I await as well and am here for you in spirit. ❤ My thoughts will be with you when you go. I will share a moment of peace with you from a distance afar. Your light, presence, and influence will never fade and carry on in memory in my heart. I will never forget you.
Thank you for your kind words & heartfelt sentiments, I'm touched.

• Love
Reactions: OreoWellington
B

blackflag1

Experienced
Oct 6, 2019
If my knowledge is correct, the antiemetic has nothing to do with what is being ingested. The antiemetic is about not being nauseous, independent of what you are taking. But happy to be corrected
Correct
Interesting update...my horrific panic/anxiety attacks have begun tapering off over the past 2 days. Is that acceptance that my end is near I wonder?
You are at peace with your decision and have the resolve to carry it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: color_me_gone
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
I will miss seeing your posts here, you are such a great presence on this forum.

Your story is really touching and I wish you and your family the best.

Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
I will miss seeing your posts here, you are such a great presence on this forum.

Your story is really touching and I wish you and your family the best.
Thank you.

• Love
Reactions: Meretlein
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
Starting my fasting today, will drink only Ensure supplement drinks for the next 3 days to empty my system completely before drinking my N late Monday night.

Next up, Meto. Just have to decide if I'm doing regime or stat. Thoughts on either?
didn't know you too well, wish i did, sad to see you go :(.

hope you find peace.

less than

less than

not important
Jul 25, 2019
Sometimes we need to remember that English is not their first language, or that they use a translator system that takes the warmth out of the message. @gingerplum is a great writer, I am a trained chimpanzee that bashes the keyboard and sometimes gets lucky making a coherent sentence.
A writing chimpanzee sounds amusing but at the end we are all apes with the opportunity to fail. @Stan you've got the gift to bring conveying complicated or contradictory content in a nutshell.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Stan and Blackjack
Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
Good luck with everything. May peace be with you.

Castles

Castles

Oct 7, 2019
I enjoyed the friendly discussion on every hanging thread we were both on recently. It's not often people have opposing views but can talk civily.

You'll be missed, I hope you find the peace you seek. ❤

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Thanks, Blackjack, for everything. You will be missed, certainly by me. Good luck, buddy.

SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
Peace be with you and smooth sailing.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Hope you are still watching us Blackjack

• Love
  • Wow