• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Honestly? I have often thought the whole antiemetic protocol was maybe a little overhyped, and now after @Groovy123, it really makes me wonder.

Why not do a couple every 8 hrs prior, then a stat dose? Split the difference.

Tough fucking week for me, BJ. The unstable, irrational part of me wants to PM you and beg you to stay, stay for just a while longer.

Luckily, I shut that bitch down with a Dr. Pepper and a bag of puffy cheetos... don't worry, she's completely distracted.

• Hugs
Reactions: Return2Dust, alexithymia, blackflag1 and 6 others
AngelOfDeath01

AngelOfDeath01

Oct 12, 2019
I am new but I have been lurking here for the past month. I have read a lot of posts and messages by you blackjack that I feel I already know you! Good luck and I hope you find peace ❤️

• Love
Reactions: OreoWellington and Blackjack
Death.

Death.

Student
Jan 5, 2019
Good luck, dear friend. Just make sure you test the Metoclopramide beforehand to ensure you don't have an allergic response to it.

Reactions: Blackjack
A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
If my knowledge is correct, the antiemetic has nothing to do with what is being ingested. The antiemetic is about not being nauseous, independent of what you are taking. But happy to be corrected

I tasted both. First I tried 200 mg of the powdered form with some water and it was disgusting yes but nothing insurmountable, or at least I thought it was disgusting until a year ago when I tasted 3 ml (+/- 200mg) of the liquid form. The liquid form is beyond disgusting, it's full of additives and shit and you have to gulp down 4 times the amount, it's a lot to take. So I think it's better to ensure that your stomach is well prepared by giving it enough time and IMHO the regimen below is better suited for that purpose. But again it's just my opinion and I didn't mean to correct anyone.

Screen Shot 10 12 19 at 0957 PM

Reactions: a.n.kirillov, NgaiOiTai, woxihuanni and 1 other person
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
But again it's just my opinion and I didn't mean to correct anyone.
I think it's really good to share opinions. We are all different people here with different tolerances for lots of things. So if someone shares 'worst case scenario' and how they are overcoming it, then kudos to you and any other member that does the same.

Reactions: Return2Dust and Blackjack
G

Gioa

Jan 20, 2019
Starting my fasting today, will drink only Ensure supplement drinks for the next 3 days to empty my system completely before drinking my N late Monday night.

Next up, Meto. Just have to decide if I'm doing regime or stat. Thoughts on either?
I wish you peacefulness

Hunter100

Hunter100

Lost...
Oct 12, 2019
I started lurking a week ago and just made a account today to ask some questions. Honestly, I don't know your full story but the selfish part of me wants to tell you I'm here for you and don't want you to leave. But this is your choice and I will respect that. Please keep us posted.
Is there a place I can go to understand all the terminology and what all the short hands stand for?
Thank you.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I started lurking a week ago and just made a account today to ask some questions. Honestly, I don't know your full story but the selfish part of me wants to tell you I'm here for you and don't want you to leave. But this is your choice and I will respect that. Please keep us posted.
Is there a place I can go to understand all the terminology and what all the short hands stand for?
Thank you.
Look at the welcome email the mods sent you. Has all the links to get you started

Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
I wish you peacefulness
Thank you.
Thank you.
Thank you.
Honestly? I have often thought the whole antiemetic protocol was maybe a little overhyped, and now after @Groovy123, it really makes me wonder.

Why not do a couple every 8 hrs prior, then a stat dose? Split the difference.

Tough fucking week for me, BJ. The unstable, irrational part of me wants to PM you and beg you to stay, stay for just a while longer.

Luckily, I shut that bitch down with a Dr. Pepper and a bag of puffy cheetos... don't worry, she's completely distracted.
You slay me girl. I will miss you. You're lucky I'm fasting or I'd swipe those puffy Cheetos.
I tasted both. First I tried 200 mg of the powdered form with some water and it was disgusting yes but nothing insurmountable, or at least I thought it was disgusting until a year ago when I tasted 3 ml (+/- 200mg) of the liquid form. The liquid form is beyond disgusting, it's full of additives and shit and you have to gulp down 4 times the amount, it's a lot to take. So I think it's better to ensure that your stomach is well prepared by giving it enough time and IMHO the regimen below is better suited for that purpose. But again it's just my opinion and I didn't mean to correct anyone.

View attachment 17352
If I had a weak stomach or propensity for throwing up, I would probably be more worried than I am about this. But thanks for sharing.
Will miss your posts. Always worthwhile reading.

Peace be with you.
PEACE be with you, too.

Last edited:
Reactions: woxihuanni
less than

less than

not important
Jul 25, 2019
Actual you should have more time to live and to see how your child is growing and will become an adult. But in case of your terminal illness it's very understandable and even in the society (here, where I living) a well-accepted reason to end the life by own terms instead of a cruel dying by the illness. For your family it's in each case hurting no matter of cause of your death. But so it could be a consoling thought that you die with dignity. I wish you good luck and a peaceful and painless transition. And, I'll miss your posts here, too.

Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
I wish some miracle to touch you ...thank you for your presence and contribution to the forum. good luck and be at peace.
Yep, a miracle is the only thing that could save me now. Thank you.
Good luck, dear friend. Just make sure you test the Metoclopramide beforehand to ensure you don't have an allergic response to it.
Tested the Meto with a swig of N when I first got it. I wish I could be so lucky as to go in to anaphylactic shock due to Meto. But alas, my luck ran out about a year ago, so now it's time to unload the big gun.

Last edited:
Reactions: woxihuanni
MichiyoCornell

MichiyoCornell

Sep 8, 2019
I might recommend doing the 3 day course of antiemetics just to ensure that it has built up in your system well before taking N. That would be the choice I would make though, especially since you'll be ingesting nearly a full cup of liquid. In any case, I wish you peace and calm in your final hours. If anything should go wrong, we will be here for you. If we don't hear from you after your attempt, then I will be happy that you are free from suffering in this life and did things on your own terms. You've contributed a lot here and you will be very much missed by all, myself included. You seem like a great person.

Reactions: color_me_gone, Emerald and Blackjack
Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
@Death. did you recently successfully receive powdered N from Chinese 1125 B?

A

AlmostFinished

Oct 5, 2019
I hope that whatever the final decision, find the peace and rest that you could not achieve so far.

Hugs

Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
Actual you should have more time to live and to see how your child is growing and will become an adult. But in case of your terminal illness it's very understandable and even in the society (here, where I living) a well-accepted reason to end the life by own terms instead of a cruel dying by the illness. For your family it's in each case hurting no matter of cause of your death. But so it could be a consoling thought that you die with dignity. I wish you good luck and a peaceful and painless transition. And, I'll miss your posts here, too.
Wasn't sure where you were going with that. Thanks for finishing strong.
I hope that whatever the final decision, find the peace and rest that you could not achieve so far.

Hugs
Final decision is made, thanks.

Nyanpasuu

Nyanpasuu

Sep 29, 2019
I will miss reading your post, really wish you can finally be in peace and that everything goes as planned :hug:

Reactions: Emerald and Blackjack
less than

less than

not important
Jul 25, 2019
Wasn't sure where you were going with that. Thanks for finishing strong.

Sorry please. It isn't my intention to confuse you in your last days. All what I want to said was to give you big huges and hope that your family will find their way after your'e passing. I'm not able to writing in the same eloquent and wise and kind way like @gingerplum or @Stan due the lack of language skills. Sorry once more.

• Hugs
Reactions: Blackjack and gingerplum
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Sorry please. It isn't my intention to confuse you in your last days. All what I want to said was to give you big huges and hope that your family will find their way after your'e passing. I'm not able to writing in the same eloquent and wise and kind way like @gingerplum or @Stan due the lack of language skills. Sorry once more.
Sometimes we need to remember that English is not their first language, or that they use a translator system that takes the warmth out of the message. @gingerplum is a great writer, I am a trained chimpanzee that bashes the keyboard and sometimes gets lucky making a coherent sentence.

• Love
Reactions: less than, woxihuanni, alexithymia and 3 others
B

blackflag1

Experienced
Oct 6, 2019

Happy trails on your final journey. You have suffered greatly and deserve nothing but peace.

• Love
Reactions: Qdv
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Blackjack
It's the one difficult thing about this forum. Even if we don't talk, we become very close to each other. Maybe it is because the people here understand. Maybe, like myself, you guys are all I have.

I completely understand your decision. Doesn't mean I am happy about it, but I understand.

You will be missed. Thank you for all your wisdom. Thank you for your posts. Thank you for being on this forum and for coming into my life. It was always a little brighter seeing your posts.

Peaceful Journey. You will be greatly missed. Sending you love and light, and please watch over us.

Reactions: Nyanpasuu, Blackjack, color_me_gone and 2 others
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
Take me with you

• Love
Reactions: Eurus, OreoWellington, Sadwind and 2 others
Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
No apologies, you're fine.
Blackjack
It's the one difficult thing about this forum. Even if we don't talk, we become very close to each other. Maybe it is because the people here understand. Maybe, like myself, you guys are all I have.

I completely understand your decision. Doesn't mean I am happy about it, but I understand.

You will be missed. Thank you for all your wisdom. Thank you for your posts. Thank you for being on this forum and for coming into my life. It was always a little brighter seeing your posts.

Peaceful Journey. You will be greatly missed. Sending you love and light, and please watch over us.
Thanks for your kind words, Jean.

Last edited:
Not_Quite_Dead_Yet

Not_Quite_Dead_Yet

Student
Oct 27, 2018
Starting my fasting today, will drink only Ensure supplement drinks for the next 3 days to empty my system completely before drinking my N late Monday night.

Next up, Meto. Just have to decide if I'm doing regime or stat. Thoughts on either?

No thoughts on the anti-emetic but a recent thread on the "other" forum indicated the fasting was not necessary. That's a tough 3 days, for sure. You will be missed if you are no longer here.

Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
Interesting update...my horrific panic/anxiety attacks have begun tapering off over the past 2 days. Is that acceptance that my end is near I wonder?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dreamwithinadream, blackflag1, OreoWellington and 2 others
P

ProlongedSentence

Mar 14, 2019
I done know how people successfully get this stuff. Go in Peace. Wish I finally had a choice.

W

wendydong1

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
I am really gonna miss you. I really hope your family will be strong afterwards and your son will get back into the basketball team

Sadwind

Sadwind

want to go
Sep 21, 2019
This forum is really gonna miss you. You are so brave. I will join you someday. Peace

• Love
Reactions: color_me_gone and OreoWellington