happy2bee

happy2bee

Sep 24, 2020
Not to sound all Jonestown Massacre like. But wouldnt it be awesome if we could all get together and drink N together in the forest? Fantasy of the day
this actually sounds so nice and peaceful. I'm not usually one for big social gatherings but knowing people feel the same as me would be so comforting. lmk if yall ever start like a discord server or telegram or something I'd love to join ♡

Last edited:
Reactions: darkenmydoorstep
Marco77

Marco77

À ma manière 🪦
Aug 18, 2024
I'm here. Feel free to write to me privately if you want to organize a one-way trip to Peru or another country where this substance is available. Wanting is power. If you really want to end your existence without the slightest pain. Write to me, I'm here.

• Wow
Reactions: happy2bee and LittleBlackCat
darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
Not to sound all Jonestown Massacre like. But wouldnt it be awesome if we could all get together and drink N together in the forest? Fantasy of the day
It could only be a fantasy because such a mass event spoken about would attract undercover police/media/infiltration.
If you knew people in real life and didn't post stuff about it though it would be possible. I wish I did know people irl, not the 'need to stop my awful thoughts' crowd but the 'let's crack on with the solution' crowd. Sadly not.💔

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36 and happy2bee
Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024
I would love that. Will bring my own bottle.

Ideally with a statement criticizing society for its pro-suffering stance.

• Love
Reactions: happy2bee and divinemistress36
Fire&Ash

Fire&Ash

Experienced
Apr 15, 2020
I'm thinking about the 100 tv show and everyone is partying and then they drink there last drink which is poison and go out. I don't want to do it alone and I don't really want to use my firearm. I'm currently looking at poisonous plants for alternative ways since no one has been able to get N recently

• Love
Reactions: happy2bee and divinemistress36