Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Ozhertz

Jul 7, 2019
For anyone who bought N from A during the past month, your names may have been confiscated during a US law enforcement investigation. All names from a mailing list were shared with law enforcement in each country named.

Two armed police officers showed up at my front door this evening to confiscate my N and take me to the emergency ward at my local hospital.

I've lost of my chance with this and hope none of you do.

Yes, I've emailed A.

• Wow
  • Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Darkdreamer001, Kjo, color_me_gone and 6 others
Berndje

Berndje

May 26, 2019
Post proof.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001, Life+me=error, Kjo and 5 others
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
If they took you to emergency, how are you posting on SS?

Reactions: Darkdreamer001 and Kjo
O

Ozhertz

Jul 7, 2019
I have my phone and thought it would be kind to warn others.

I'm not sure what proof you want me to post?

Reactions: Kjo
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
Ugh, what? I just got my N today. This seems like scare proof tactics.

Reactions: Kjo, Slimjim23, Nullm and 2 others
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
I ordered mine last month, will I be ok? OMG this is fucking scaring me.
Where the fuck should I hide my N then? Ugh this is frightening, this is my only chance, and I can't let this fuck up. What the fuck! This is such bad news.

O

Ozhertz

Jul 7, 2019
I'm really sorry. this wasn't meant to scare people but as a warning. I'll 99.9% be admitted to the psych ward tonight (where I will lose access to my phone). I wanted others to avoid the same fate.

Hopefully A used different shippers - ones that don't keep names and addresses.

I really hope you all avoid the same fate as me. I wish I had used mine before it was confiscated.
Not sure if this is the proof you're looking for. I'm not sharing the personal details on the form but hopefully this clears up the idea that this is a scare tactic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    800.8 KB · Views: 827
  • Wow
Reactions: Venessolotic and Kjo
Menschenfeind

Menschenfeind

Jan 25, 2019
And they told you the whole investigation plan? You could have wanted a search warrant, if I'm not wrong.

Reactions: Kjo, not_a_robot and inconsequential
Berndje

Berndje

May 26, 2019
Not all people on this forum live in the US.

Reactions: Taylored
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
I'm really sorry. this wasn't meant to scare people but as a warning. I'll 99.9% be admitted to the psych ward tonight (where I will lose access to my phone). I wanted others to avoid the same fate.

Hopefully A used different shippers - ones that don't keep names and addresses.

I really hope you all avoid the same fate as me. I wish I had used mine before it was confiscated.
I'm sorry your N got taken away but whats fucked up this is happening now. I ordered 4 weeks ago too. WHAT THE FUCK.

Why would the shipper keep the addresses? Is he that dumb? Wow. I can't afford to go to the psych ward, I just can't.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
The cops just told you all these details about their investigation?
About As mailing list and all the other countries?
I mean US cops are dumb, but that would be pretty unusual.
Awfully nice of them to let you decide when to go to psych hold.
Also very unusual.
Nice of them to let you keep your phone.
Never seen a psych hold work that way.
Interesting.
Are you a Senator's wife or something, to be treated so special?

• Love
Reactions: Kjo, Grey-zone, Onomotopoeia and 4 others
Menschenfeind

Menschenfeind

Jan 25, 2019
I'm sorry your N got taken away but whats fucked up this is happening now. I ordered 4 weeks ago too. WHAT THE FUCK.

Why would the shipper keep the addresses? Is he that dumb? Wow. I can't afford to go to the psych ward, I just can't.
I wouldn't panic because of this. Even if it's the case: Deny your N, depending on your country do what your law allows you legally to do.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
The cops just told you all these details about their investigation?
About As mailing list and all the other countries?
I mean US cops are dumb, but that would be pretty unusual.
Awfully nice of them to let you decide when to go to psych hold.
Also very unusual.
Nice of them to let you keep your phone.
Never seen a psych hold work that way.
Interesting.
Are you a Senator's wife or something, to be treated so special?

Mostly interested in how they were given the details of the investigation, and if so, why'd they be browsing this forum *while in a psychiatric hospital of all places*.

I've oddly seen other countries allow psych patients their phones to a point. It's really fucking weird, considering once you're in the amberlamps you can't even have shoelaces here, but whatever.

LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
Wait OP are you in the USA? This is fucked, here I was hoping to CTB and I don't have anything sorted out or planned. Fuck.

Why would the shipper keep all the addresses? He should have destroyed it all, what the fuck! I am getting such a severe anxiety attack right now.

inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
Wait OP are you in the USA? This is fucked, here I was hoping to CTB and I don't have anything sorted out or planned. Fuck.

Why would the shipper keep all the addresses? He should have destroyed it all, what the fuck! I am getting such a severe anxiety attack right now.

We don't have a ministry of health, so no, they aren't here.

LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
I wouldn't panic because of this. Even if it's the case: Deny your N, depending on your country do what your law allows you legally to do.
I have the N in my house where should I hide it? And I live with my family, things were going great for my CTB and now this. I'm gonna be in so much shit if my family finds out. Ugh!

Menschenfeind

Menschenfeind

Jan 25, 2019
Mostly interested in how they were given the details of the investigation, and if so, why'd they be browsing this forum *while in a psychiatric hospital of all places*.

I've oddly seen other countries allow psych patients their phones to a point. It's really fucking weird, considering once you're in the amberlamps you can't even have shoelaces here, but whatever.
Offtopic: I can confirm that case. In a German closed psychiatry phones are under restrictions allowed.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001 and not_a_robot
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
We don't have a ministry of health, so no, they aren't here.
I'm not in USA though. I love how the cops are wasting tax dollars and going after people suffering. That's so fucked, when there are more pressing matters for the cops to attend to.
Guys, I'm having a legit panic attack. I was so happy to get my N and now this is happening. I don't know what to do now. I'm so scared.
When I try to send A an email in the address bar its on a 'constant loop' and not loading.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Darkdreamer001, Slimjim23, Lara Francis and 1 other person
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
That pic was taken on a hospital bed.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001 and ddutch
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
That pic was taken on a hospital bed.
Yea, isn't a psych ward? Is the OP being for real? I don't know whats going on. And why would the cops tell him all the investigation? That doesn't make any sense!

Reactions: Darkdreamer001, Kjo and not_a_robot
Asacschrader33

Asacschrader33

Student
May 6, 2019
This is fucked up, man.

inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
Yea, isn't a psych ward? Is the OP being for real? I don't know whats going on. And why would the cops tell him all the investigation? That doesn't make any sense!

There is literally no reason for them to include any details on the investigation.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001 and not_a_robot
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
I feel like we're being fucking trolled right now.

• Wow
Reactions: Darkdreamer001, Kjo, jake3d and 2 others
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
There is literally no reason for them to include any details on the investigation.
Exactly. Cops never ever give away details of an investigation. Ever.

Reactions: Kjo, Broken Chimera, not_a_robot and 1 other person
Menschenfeind

Menschenfeind

Jan 25, 2019
I have the N in my house where should I hide it? And I live with my family, things were going great for my CTB and now this. I'm gonna be in so much shit if my family finds out. Ugh!
I know that it's easier said than done, but it will be fine.
First, no proof of a huge leaked list is known.
Second, proton mail is located in Austria so they don't need to comply when the US wants them to (for my understanding). Additionally maybe on the way to his N something got leaked. We don't know where he bought BTC, what traces he left and what happened exactly, whom he told about it and so on. There are so many variables.
I understand your panic, but let's calm this down and wait for some clearance.

Reactions: Darkdreamer001, Lara Francis, ddutch and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.