• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

she

she

one day at a time
Apr 9, 2023
Hello all.

I was wondering if any of you here know of the availability of Nembutal, in particular, whether it's still available in the year 2023.
I've been reading about it for a while, and it's seemingly a miracle drug, unfortunately also largely inaccessible to many, apparently.
The price would not be an issue for me if that's part of the cause for its inaccessibility-- I'm willing to pay whatever the price may be to obtain it.

However, if N is completely unavailable and inaccessible, I'll need to find an alternative. A large part of the appeal of N to me is the fact that it's
completely painless and peaceful. I would want nothing more than a gentle and serene exit. If there's any similar alternative to N that is painless,
or if there's a sedative that I can pair with something else, I just need to know what the most painless and comfortable options are for catching the bus.
If anyone has any answers, I would love to hear them.

Thanks.

Reactions: pneumonoultramicros, NambaSutra, heartbroken12 and 1 other person
qwerty1969

qwerty1969

Feb 24, 2023
Me too I need to CTB asap and price is no issue. Will pay just about anything.

she

she

one day at a time
Apr 9, 2023
Me too I need to CTB asap and price is no issue. Will pay just about anything.

I'm currently reading about an alternative formula to Nembutal & Seconal, from www.DeathWithDignity.org.

It's seemingly a compound medication of:
  • Phenobarbital (20g)
  • Chloral Hydrate (20g)
  • Morphine Sulfate (3g)
  • 200 Proof / 100% Ethanol (30ml) or Water (3ml)

Within 3-5 minutes of taking the mixture, the recipient will become unconscious, CTB within 60-90 minutes.
The only issue is that these components are required to be prescribed by a physician and obtained from a compounding pharmacy, and I wouldn't know where else to access them.

🔗 New Formula as Alternative to Seconal & Nembutal PDF

• Informative
Reactions: IndyAna and qwerty1969
K

kadjflakflajlk

Feb 13, 2023
is that a legit pdf from that site? where on the website would i find a link to that pdf?

also the 3ml of water is kinda weird, thats like a drop

Last edited:
NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
Opioids are a good alternative IMO, just pair it with the strongest sedative you can and you should be good.

I think current euthanasia / lethal injections are morphine and a benzo, might be wrong but I think its worth it to look into.

The PPHs 5 drug combination (or as I like to call it the Penta-kill) also sounds promising from what I remember.

she

she

one day at a time
Apr 9, 2023
is that a legit pdf from that site? where on the website would i find a link to that pdf?
I'm honestly not sure, I found the PDF linked in a thread about a similar topic here.

Opioids are a good alternative IMO, just pair it with the strongest sedative you can and you should be good.

I think current euthanasia / lethal injections are morphine and a benzo, might be wrong but I think its worth it to look into.

The PPHs 5 drug combination (or as I like to call it the Penta-kill) also sounds promising from what I remember.
I'll definitely have to look into this, thanks!

• Love
Reactions: NoLoveNoHope
J

John12

Student
Mar 31, 2023
How would you reliably get all those medications without prescription?

she

she

one day at a time
Apr 9, 2023
Maybe other people know ways
I've heard lots of things about SN as well, as it's seemingly a lot of people's go-to choice for this. I just don't know much about it either, and I'm struggling to find any information about it outside of the PPH. Will have to continue researching.

J

John12

Student
Mar 31, 2023
I've heard lots of things about SN as well, as it's seemingly a lot of people's go-to choice for this. I just don't know much about it either, and I'm struggling to find any information about it outside of the PPH. Will have to continue researching.
Sorry no, I meant maybe other people know ways to reliably get these without prescription:

I'm currently reading about an alternative formula to Nembutal & Seconal, from www.DeathWithDignity.org.

• Phenobarbital (20g)
  • Chloral Hydrate (20g)
  • Morphine Sulfate (3g)

Within 3-5 minutes of taking the mixture, the recipient will become unconscious, CTB within 60-90 minutes.
The only issue is that these components are required to be prescribed by a physician and obtained from a compounding pharmacy, and I wouldn't know where else to access them.

Last edited:
Amaterasu

Amaterasu

When It Ends
Apr 7, 2023
Legitimate N is impossible to obtain.
@ksp made a post which may be able to assist you in finding an alternative method.

In regards to SN, have you taken a look at the SN MegaThread and or Stan's guide?

Last edited:
J

John12

Student
Mar 31, 2023

• Phenobarbital (20g)
  • Chloral Hydrate (20g)
  • Morphine Sulfate (3g)

N is not available, is Seconal? How does it work?

I am really interested in the alternative formula, I hope someone can teach how to get the real medications without prescription.

Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
A chemist guy posted a detailed guide on how to CTB painlessly and peacefully similar to N but with 100% legal ingredients. The only ingredient that needs prescribing is the benzo which can be easily bought off trusted dark web sellers if you research some.

J

John12

Student
Mar 31, 2023
A chemist guy posted a detailed guide on how to CTB painlessly and peacefully similar to N but with 100% legal ingredients. The only ingredient that needs prescribing is the benzo which can be easily bought off trusted dark web sellers if you research some.
That seems interesting.

Please share further information and links.

Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
That seems interesting.

Please share further information and links.
I think if you PM the guy he can give you a link to the vendors who sell all those chemicals. Good luck.

J

John12

Student
Mar 31, 2023
I think if you PM the guy he can give you a link to the vendors who sell all those chemicals. Good luck.
I think you mean @Proper Overdoser.

If they know reliable vendors for the prescription medication that would be even better

Reactions: Kundalini Guy
she

she

one day at a time
Apr 9, 2023
In regards to SN, have you taken a look at the SN MegaThread and or Stan's guide?
I've been searching for the mega thread but haven't had a chance to find it-- could you link it to me by chance?

J

John12

Student
Mar 31, 2023

• Phenobarbital (20g)
  • Chloral Hydrate (20g)
  • Morphine Sulfate (3g)

I am not sure if they still use that formula, maybe they do I can't tell

There were problems with Chloral Hydrate and does that article say Chloral Hydrate is optional? I do not know if they are talking about the formula you posted.

J

John12

Student
Mar 31, 2023
@Proper Overdoser
@Dr.Sleep (Im tired)
what do you think?

Dr.Sleep (Im tired)

Dr.Sleep (Im tired)

Ave Maria
Feb 26, 2023
@Proper Overdoser
@Dr.Sleep (Im tired)
what do you think?
Ethanol is extremely poisonous, it will give you brain damage and could possibly paralyze you

• Informative
Reactions: John12
pharmacoepia

pharmacoepia

STEM nerd that is pro-CTB. Asmov looks far-out eh?
Apr 9, 2023
@pharmacoepia What do you think?
That will be hard to obtain. Either dark web, or synthesize it yourself, and the dark web is easier for people without chemistry experience.

If he tries to get to synthesize it himself, he will just probably kill himself in the process. Some of the meds are also hard to make in clandestine operations even for PhD's.

Get the pento or the alternative list with the dark web. That is my only suggestion.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023

I am not sure if they still use that formula, maybe they do I can't tell

There were problems with Chloral Hydrate and does that article say Chloral Hydrate is optional? I do not know if they are talking about the formula you posted.
I did some research, they still use this formula

Plover

Plover

Plover
Jun 19, 2023
Inhaling Inert Gases is a peaceful method and gives you a guaranteed death in about 5-10 minutes. You will simply knock out after inhaling pure Helium or Nitrogen in about 20-60 seconds, depending on your health. Someone who is a trained diver in the sea or someone who works in the fire department. Most of these people have better trained lungs. They can probably spend a little bit longer living without oxygen before they go unconscious. I tested it myself with industrial nitrogen 5.0. It took less than 30 seconds to be unconscious with a mask. I did not feel anything except some light dizziness and euphoria. You would need a Facemask + Adapter + Regulator + a Gas like Helium or Nitrogen to do the job. I don't know about Argon or other Gases like Butan. Important: Nitrogen needs at least 5.0 or 4.0 would be perfect for that method. When you use Helium you need to be careful. Most of Helium today is mixed and not pure.

Last edited:
J

John12

Student
Mar 31, 2023
@Proper Overdoser
Will it work if somebody uses Barbital-100 pills as the Phenobarbital.

J

John12

Student
Mar 31, 2023
Anybody.

And how easy to get these prescribed in uk.