• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

open skyes

open skyes

Life is No where ...
Oct 10, 2018
how I will do it:
Put the bag on my head [seat over ears]
squeeze the air out of it,
open the gas valve,
fill it quickly with gas [watch the progress in the mirror]
when its full - pull the bag down my head
and close it tightly on my neck.

The constant gas pressure in the bag will not allow any new air into the bag: as long as the bag is air tight and it's tightened well on my neck
So if I can keep my bag O2 free for 20 minutes I will not fail.
I spend a lot of time finding proper bag - in terms of size and thickness]
So that means 20 ×15 PM. Do you thing 300 liters of gas is enough to ctb @crova
Can you please tell me the minimum quantity of gas required to ctb

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, crova and Deafsn0w
invisiblycrippled

invisiblycrippled

Temporary solutions to a permanent problem.
Oct 18, 2018
So that means 20 ×15 PM. Do you thing 300 liters of gas is enough to ctb @crova
Can you please tell me the minimum quantity of gas required to ctb
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/my-trial-with-argon-am-confident-now.6307/#post-106504

And this is how you calculate the minutes you have with a certain flow and bottle size:

P = pressure in bar
C = compressed volume in liters
F = desired flow rate in liters/min (standard is 15)
t = time span in minutes the desired flow rate can be provided

P * C / F = t

20 minutes of 15l/min flow should be enough, but even the smallest container I could find (2l@200bar) is more than enough.

Reactions: crova, Singing In The Rain, Dogsbody and 1 other person
open skyes

open skyes

Life is No where ...
Oct 10, 2018
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/my-trial-with-argon-am-confident-now.6307/#post-106504

And this is how you calculate the minutes you have with a certain flow and bottle size:

P = pressure in bar
C = compressed volume in liters
F = desired flow rate in liters/min (standard is 15)
t = time span in minutes the desired flow rate can be provided

P * C / F = t

20 minutes of 15l/min flow should be enough, but even the smallest container I could find (2l@200bar) is more than enough.
Am really not good with calculation ... what is 200 bar is 200 liters ??

Sorry if I sound dumb :(

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
invisiblycrippled

invisiblycrippled

Oct 18, 2018
Am really not good with calculation ... what is 200 bar is 200 liters ??

Sorry if I sound dumb :(
Send me the link to the bottle you are considering to buy, please. I'll have a look and calculate it for you.

Reactions: Deafsn0w
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@deathoverlife ,

That's a lot of argon. It looks like the most I can get locally is 20 litres. I'm not even sure if I get this from Industrial suppliers although that one 20 litre offer seems doable. I'd have to check. I'm somewhere in Europe.

Would you mind sharing how you actually got it ? And I know you don't want to give away your location, but possibly the continent you're located in ?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and crova
L

Limbo

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
@deathoverlife ,

That's a lot of argon. It looks like the most I can get locally is 20 litres. I'm not even sure if I get this from Industrial suppliers although that one 20 litre offer seems doable. I'd have to check. I'm somewhere in Europe.

Would you mind sharing how you actually got it ? And I know you don't want to give away your location, but possibly the continent you're located in ?

20 litres is in water not gas! Thats more like 5000 litres.

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@Limbo , you mean liquid form rather than gas. (?) If you're correct, that would be about 5 m3.Not trying to be difficult, do you have soemthing like a source for that ? Liquid gas in litres (probably varies on gas/pressure)

Anyway, one specific offer CAS-7440-37-1 contains toxic substances, so if it won't kill it may harm (?)

Molecular weight 39,95 g/mol. I can try doing some calculations later, this stuff is not something I'm good at (physics). One would need to release it somehow, some tool ?

Again, I don't know if I could actually get that. Any comments on argon vs helium or nitrogen ?

L

Limbo

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
@Limbo , you mean liquid form rather than gas. (?) If you're correct, that would be about 5 m3.Not trying to be difficult, do you have soemthing like a source for that ? Liquid gas in litres (probably varies on gas/pressure)

Anyway, one specific offer CAS-7440-37-1 contains toxic substances, so if it won't kill it may harm (?)

Molecular weight 39,95 g/mol. I can try doing some calculations later, this stuff is not something I'm good at (physics). One would need to release it somehow, some tool ?

Again, I don't know if I could actually get that. Any comments on argon vs helium or nitrogen ?

Many tanks are mesured in litres, but in terms of water capacity.

invisiblycrippled

invisiblycrippled

Oct 18, 2018
Many tanks are mesured in litres, but in terms of water capacity.
Liters are volumetric, so are the same whatever the content. And when you know the pressure, you can easily calculate the volume at atmospheric pressure, so not sure what you're getting at?

L

Limbo

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
Liters are volumetric, so are the same whatever the content. And when you know the pressure, you can easily calculate the volume at atmospheric pressure, so not sure what you're getting at?

What Im getting at is what confused me at first. Not everyone has a degree in chemistry. The exit book recommends 15 litres per minute, so when a tank is labled 10 litres, its a bit confusing. Maybe I understood him wrong and hes not confused.

invisiblycrippled

invisiblycrippled

Oct 18, 2018
What Im getting at is what confused me at first. Not everyone has a degree in chemistry. The exit book recommends 15 litres per minute, so when a tank is labled 10 litres, its a bit confusing. Maybe I understood him wrong and hes not confused.
Oh, yeah, sorry that is confusing.

So those 10 liters are the compressed volume.
Now you have to find out what's the pressure. Standards are 200 and 300 bar from what I gathered.
To calculate the volume at atmospheric pressure (1 bar) you simply multiply the compressed volume by the pressure, so for example 10×200=2000. 2000/15=133.33 minutes of continuous flow at 15l/min.

Reactions: Deafsn0w and crova
open skyes

open skyes

Life is No where ...
Oct 10, 2018
How lone will it take for a person to die when exit has method is used

C

crova

Making death amazing journey
Oct 7, 2018
@deathoverlife ,

Im afraid deathoverlife wont answer you. She did it.

If it helps I have 8 l tank of nitrogen I bought from Ebay.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_....H0.Xnitrogen.TRS0&_nkw=nitrogen+gas&_sacat=0
but I now noticed this seller has argon too!
https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_...A0.H0.Xargon+gas.TRS0&_nkw=argon+gas&_sacat=0

Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

I will buy you a dog if you like my posts
Sep 4, 2018
Is deathoverlife dead?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
C

crova

Oct 7, 2018
How lone will it take for a person to die when exit has method is used
You should lose consciousness in seconds and should be gone in less then 20min possibly much faster, but the book says you will be gone in 25 min peacefully.
Definitely you need to read chapter 5 from the PPeH, I cannot find the ling to download now, but its somewhere in this thread or another recent about argon.

Reactions: invisiblycrippled, Deafsn0w and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
C

crova

Oct 7, 2018
Is deathoverlife dead?
She said good bye two days ago

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/bye-every-one-couple-of-hours-to-go-and-am-done.6450/

Reactions: invisiblycrippled, Deafsn0w and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals