• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
asani

asani

Fluttershy girl. October 1st is my day.
Sep 11, 2020
I can't wait any longer. I wanted to do it at 24:00 but it's just impossible to wait any longer for me. I really hope that my CTB will go smoothly and I won't wake up anymore.
Thank you everyone for being here for me, giving me advice and support me. I know I wasn't here for long and haven't talked much, but you gave me the understanding I needed. I'm really grateful.
In one hour I'm gonna drink SN. Just wanted to read your replies one more time.
Thank you again and good luck in whatever you are doing.

asani out.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
You're really serious about it then. The ones that don't stick around usually are. Too many attachments now both here and in life but I really feel much the same. God speed

R

Ready2GoNow

Sep 10, 2020
I'm sorry. In an ideal world you'd change your mind and things would turn around for you. But of course this isn't an ideal world. I hope whatever you decide, you find peace. Wishing you the best :heart:

Sorry I hadn't seen that you'd already drank it
Hope you find everything you seek on the other side and more

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
I hope she finds the peace we all desire. She mentioned she lives with her family still, so I will not be surprised if she is found relatively quickly. It was probably not smart to change her timeline based on impulse, but I understand the frustration. I hope she has peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.