• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
I will ctb today. I'm very no well. I'm sleepy and nervous every day. I decided on plastic bag method bc it's more reliable and I have a set up to help me bypass SI. I no know when I'll do it yet. Probably tonight. This time I will try for real bc I'm so no well that I even feel no well physically. My entire body is sleepy. I need permanent rest. I also need to be unalive by tomorrow bc tomorrow will make me feel even more no well. If I'm here tomorrow it because my ctb no work, I no be back otherwise. I no can be alive anymore. Thank you everyone for everything and for all support. It means so much to me! Take care everyone and gl with ctb those of you who are planning to. I hope you'll all find peace one day <3

Mods, if I'm no back in 24 hours unalive my account, I no want ppl irl to see my dms if they find my account. Wait for 24 hours though bc I want account if I still alive. I hope I can alive my account again if I'm no able to be active within 24 hours but still alive. Does staff have a solution on this?

If people irl sees this in future:

I'm sorry about this, but life no for me. I tried but no could go on. No worry though, I'm in peace now. This is what I wanted rn. For those of you who support me, thank you! It mean alot! I appreciated you!
For those of you who did me no good, I hope you're happy now, I no go on because of you. I try to tell you, but you no listen. I'm happy I no have to see you again. I hope you learn from this. Always listen to what people have to say! Always!

I hope everyone one day will finally get the rest you all so very, very much need and deserve! I hope everyone will find peace one day. <3

thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
I'm sorry that life brought you and us all to this most unfortunate crossroads... I hope you find freedom from all the inevitable suffering, torment and vicissitudes of life.

Reactions: tbroken
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Farewell, I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: iloverachel
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Hope you find peace whatever you decide to do.

Reactions: Meteora
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
So sad to see you go, I read several of your posts and comments so you were already a familiar face for me in this forum. You will be missed.

I wish you all the best on your attempt, I hope it's calm and peaceful and that you don't suffer. If at any point you feel it may not be the right time, we will be here for you. Do what you think is right, always.

I'm sorry life has been so full of suffering and brought you to this point. You don't deserve it. All the best friend šŸ«‚

• Love
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I wish you all the best and I hope you find the peace you are searching for ā¤ļø

I

iloverachel

Elementalist
Mar 7, 2024
I hope you find peace. I hope it is painless. And I hope you finally get to be free of all the suffering and pain.

Good bye my friend. You will be missed

Catch-22

Catch-22

Time waits for no one...
Aug 19, 2019
I hope your forever sleep brings you peaceāš˜

Unknown21

Unknown21

恓恮äø–ē•ŒćÆꮋ酷恠怂
Apr 25, 2023
Good luck, i wish you peace. Farewell ā¤ļø

Alex Fermentopathy

Alex Fermentopathy

Student
Feb 25, 2024
Do you mean plastic bag with inert gas?

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
whatever happens i hope you find peace

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Do you mean plastic bag with inert gas?
No, I just make it so I have no oxygen. 3 plastic bags + 2 ligatures, 1 for my hands to make sure I no remove plastic bags due to SI, and 1 on neck around plastic bag to make set up so I can get into plastic bag without hands. I know set up works bc I've tried before. I just hope knot I chose for hands works.

Alex Fermentopathy

Alex Fermentopathy

Student
Feb 25, 2024
No, I just make it so I have no oxygen. 3 plastic bags + 2 ligatures, 1 for my hands to make sure I no remove plastic bags due to SI, and 1 on neck around plastic bag to make set up so I can get into plastic bag without hands. I know set up works bc I've tried before. I just hope knot I chose for hands works.
That's sounds awful. But maybe not so awful if you have been desensitized to CO2.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
That's sounds awful. But maybe not so awful if you have been desensitized to CO2.
I no have better options, my other options are partial witch no easy to get to work, and full witch is no better than plastic bag though technically higher successrate. I find plastic bag best bc I have set up to bypass SI. Jumping is no easy :/

Alex Fermentopathy

Alex Fermentopathy

Student
Feb 25, 2024
I no have better options, my other options are partial witch no easy to get to work, and full witch is no better than plastic bag though technically higher successrate. I find plastic bag best bc I have set up to bypass SI. Jumping is no easy :/
At least hyperventilate before doing it.

Placo

Placo

Student
Feb 14, 2024
It almost seems like my method with the difference that I bought some handcuffs to bypass SI and to tighten the bag around my neck I will use a scarf, but why do you use 3? For greater security?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry that life brought you to this point. I wish you all the best and good luck with your plan. I hope you find peace.

Reactions: iloverachel
M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
I hope you're at peace with your decision and get the outcome you're looking for šŸ„°

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Wishing you a safe journey and may you be a peace, soon šŸ•Šļø.

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
Idk if you will read this, but just so you know, I really liked my time in the forum with you. As a pretty new member of the forum, you were a really nice member and I'll miss you. Hope you all the best!

J

jacobryan

Mar 11, 2024
I guess you're gone now. I felt like I could be myself when we talked. I will miss you, but hope you what you were looking for.

• Aww..
Unknown21

Unknown21

恓恮äø–ē•ŒćÆꮋ酷恠怂
Apr 25, 2023
I wish u have found peace if u succeed šŸ’• šŸ•Šļø