• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

life360d_on_me

Apr 19, 2024
I am having such a hard time right now. My soul knows I want to live. The memory stuff is so damn hard for me. It really is. I've pulled myself out of darkness a few times. This one seems very very strong. Idk.

All I ask is some encouragement and some love from anyone. I just joined on here and I read all of your guys threads. Thank you for making me feel somewhat safe here. I wanna go back to living my life again. I'm having such a fuckin hard time :( I pray all of us heal in this life!!

soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
I know how you feel, I feel like my soul wants to live too. It's really hard to keep pulling yourself out of a dark place again and again, especially because life seems to want to constantly kick us while we're already down. I'm sending you so much love 💜💜💜💜💜💜 I hope you're able to heal and I believe in you. I hope your memory problems get better <3 also sending you many hugs 🫂🫂🫂
IMG 6780 IMG 6665

SnakesButNoLadder

SnakesButNoLadder

"Don't trip on what is behind you" • UK
Jan 15, 2024
You can buy hope with a lottery ticket.

( But the best way to do it is buy premium bonds, my little secret )