• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

alpacasuitcase

alpacasuitcase

Jan 22, 2021
So, I wrote a blanket deal of a note that has words for each individual at the bottom. I'm going to queue up the note with that specific person's words pasted on the end and send via delayed email.

But I feel like I'll never be done writing. I don't want to say too much and ramble like I'm probably doing now. And I don't want them to miss out on a little bit of closure by not saying enough.

So it's like "too much work, guess I'll live"

Anyone else?

Ps. Hello, I'm Alpaca, I've wanted to ctb for my entire life and only now finally feel 100% prepared. I have sn, I'm going to take that and then lean into a partial suspension hanging. Hopefully going unconscious and THEN suffocating. In a hotel. I got 1/2in rope and a door frame pull up bar.

I got news that changed my ctb date- the house sold for a surprise profit. I want to wait for that so I can take care of as many end of life expenses I can so nobody else has to.

By then I'll honestly probably be close enough to an important date to just wait until then, cause if it's been that long, right?

So. I'll be here until mid to late march if all goes well. Ordered AE, too, still no shipping confirmation, lil worried, but source was well reviewed as not a scam.

I actually forgot what my goal was here, not going to lie.

Oh!

Do you guys ever want to tell your #1 favorite person because you're so excited but you know they'll flip and it'll ruin everything, blah blah. So you don't. But it's an almost explosive impulse!! Aaauuugghhh

• Hugs
Reactions: shadowchaser