BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Not sure this is the correct product.
There were three kinds of SN offered by my chemical supplier. "Alimentary", "With anti-caking" and "Without anti-caking" I bought the last one cause it seemed to me to be the purest one.
Now that I have the sack in my hands (25kg) it feels like a big brick. Very solid and compact. I wonder if it's possible to dilute this correctly. I haven't opened it yet. Any thoughts?
You do know that 25kg is well below the dosage required, right.....?!!
I know it's a lot, but this supplier is very reliable and they only sell wholesale. I have the excuse of a meat processing company of a close relative.
But yeah, I'm going to have an awful lot left over.
This may come back on the company. Please explain what you did in a note, and how you convinced them to sell you it.

Remember_Me

Remember_Me

Sep 11, 2020
I know it's a lot, but this supplier is very reliable and they only sell wholesale. I have the excuse of a meat processing company of a close relative.
But yeah, I'm going to have an awful lot left over.
Sell it on brother.

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Wow, that would make for an awesome suicide party.
So, I know this is a joke, but honestly, being able to die in a group alongside other SS members would be a wonderful thing to me. Just sayin'.

• Love
Reactions: AMG44, crybaby and _Minsk
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
So, I know this is a joke, but honestly, being able to die in a group alongside other SS members would be a wonderful thing to me. Just sayin'.
In theory it would be awesome, but imagine if some lived.

Reactions: crybaby
Remember_Me

Remember_Me

Sep 11, 2020
It would be like Jonestown all over again, kind of! But I'd be up for that, and we'd have to make sure no one lived that didn't want to, and those that changed their mind were free to leave. It would be very comforting.
In theory it would be awesome, but imagine if some lived.
Not if we all got the dosage right.

Reactions: Wisdom3_1-9
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
It would be like Jonestown all over again, kind of! But I'd be up for that, and we'd have to make sure no one lived that didn't want to, and those that changed their mind were free to leave. It would be very comforting.
It might be very nice or it might be crazytown. But it would be a good thing to make a video of.