• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

drakflowerfire

drakflowerfire

I just want to find my own happiness
Mar 7, 2024
My life is a go thougth hell. No matter about that, i want to life for my familiy. I know this is a cliche but they're my reason, i'm trying to harm them again. But not give up on anything you want, decisions are decisions what ever it takes on it!

I've been struging to live like almost a decade. And having these feeling to be waste is hunting me like without stop. I don't want to relapse again, i want to show to anyone i am much better. My last attemp was on 2015. Even gained so much weigth because been obese can be slowing dying, but now i trying to do excersice and drawing with writing though. Overeating is not make me happy, it's hard to move on everything. I cried alot, my job is my natural antidepressing. I want to be someone to help my closet persons on my life. I can't sleep and overeating for the stress, are people hate because i'm unkeep or not having the mood to glowup my look.

Don't ever feel bad having suicide thougths or anything on life.

Reactions: mazolado and 26mmmm