• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Coffeandamug

Words are quite useless, and so am I.
Oct 22, 2020
I Would like to know if there are any on this forum with the same experience. Since when I was 21-ish I have felt like I wasted my life away and I feel like an absolute failure. I looked at other peoples lives and it hurt so much to see the things my own life was missing. That feeling piled up until it became creepling depression. I'm 27 now and the feeling never, ever went away. Sometimes the feeling is lighter, sometimes it's heavier, but it never disappears. Thing is, I don't believe in the concept of "failure" or even on missing out, because you can only live what your life circunstances let you experience. But no matter how hard I tried to tell myself I wasn't a failure, the feeling kept eating me from inside out. I think I have given up at this point... I guess I will always feel like a failure at life, that I have wasted my life away and that there's no point going foward. Things I don't believe in, but they hurt like hell nontheless. It's almost like those cases where one's brain is split and the hands start disagreeing on what to do. Almost, like my brain has a personality of it's own and will torture me until the day I die.

L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
I feeel the same, I've failed my life. I dont have anything to live for or want to live for