• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
I was stressed and wanted to calm down so I watched a ASMR video for stress. All was going well until she started speaking about imagining a world that only I can see and enter, she started describing that world and I felt that she was doing that to hurt me, on purpose, because she knows I have issues with the world of machines.

I started crying and getting nervous, feeling that the machines around me were sucking my life energy and that she put me in this predicament.

My boyfriend tried to rationalise with me but I believe I am right, I know I'm the only one that can see the world of machines where they suck the life energy out of humans and animals.
When he tries to make me get out of that belief I just feel so confused, a bit angry and like he doesn't believe me. I know what I'm feeling is true, I know we can't trust the machines, it's so hard.

Now I'm out of it but I don't trust the machines, it's like what happened kind of blended a bit with the real world and I can't differentiate. I'm weary of my PC and my phone. My phone has broken my trust before when it read my mind and now this.

I need to get back to work in 2 weeks, these things can't be happening.

• Hugs
Reactions: Juli