• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

m1v

m1v

Eternal flower fields
Feb 27, 2023
Carbone Monoxide (CO) is my plan B. Just in case my first method doesn't succeed.
Will this charcoal do alright? I lit it and simply wait for 15 minutes ish? Should I take sedatives with me (other than alcohol) to minimize the headaches maybe.. Any other tips are appreciated.

For location, I have this small shack/cabin used for storage that's isolated enough to make it work, well hopefully. I personally don't think my first attempt will fail me, I just want to make sure I have a backup plan in case it doesn't go as planned.

I still have time to think about it thorough-fully and make adjustments. I don't want to be hurt. That's the only thing I'm aiming for, besides finding happiness. Thank you for reading!

Here's the equipment I'm currently dealing with, hope it helps. :) 64F7B23A AE2B 407B 8D8D 3FAA894705E2

• Hugs
Reactions: Gonnerr
BillyBob

BillyBob

Jun 14, 2018
When lighting the charcoal. a good thing to use to make it super easy is using a chimney starter. Look one up and see if it my help make starting to light the charcoal.
Also if you use lighter fluid it will make the charcoal smell when it burns hence the use of a chimney starter.

Besides that you have all that is needed to do the method with ease. Just make sure the the room is as air tight as possible since CO tends to sink lower to the ground it will go out under doors etc. So if you want to die faster it may be best to be on the flood when starting the method because of where the CO builds fastest from ground up.
71e77nNOkSL AC SX522

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Carbone Monoxide (CO) is my plan B. Just in case my first method doesn't succeed.
Will this charcoal do alright? I lit it and simply wait for 15 minutes ish? Should I take sedatives with me (other than alcohol) to minimize the headaches maybe.. Any other tips are appreciated.

For location, I have this small shack/cabin used for storage that's isolated enough to make it work, well hopefully. I personally don't think my first attempt will fail me, I just want to make sure I have a backup plan in case it doesn't go as planned.

I still have time to think about it thorough-fully and make adjustments. I don't want to be hurt. That's the only thing I'm aiming for, besides finding happiness. Thank you for reading!

Here's the equipment I'm currently dealing with, hope it helps. :)View attachment 112544
What is your other method?

m1v

m1v

Eternal flower fields
Feb 27, 2023
What is your other method?
it's methylmethaqualone (mmq) and a couple of other chemicals with 'sedative' effects. (taking it orally) I'll try to sedate myself into death basically. Hope it'll work!

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
it's methylmethaqualone (mmq) and a couple of other chemicals with 'sedative' effects. (taking it orally) I'll try to sedate myself into death basically. Hope it'll work!
I don't know what are your dosages but if you take right dosages you ain't waking from this, after you take all the medications chug in some alcohol as fast as you can

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Using too much sedatives like benzos, opioids, alc. and mixtues may cause a lower breath frequency and deepness of breath in the crucial moments when the CO concentration meets its maximum in the chosen room.

This is only a theory of mine and not scientifically proven, it seems people failed although using a good amount of coal.

• Hugs
Reactions: m1v