• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

TheSuicidalEccentric

The universe is wonderful.
Feb 23, 2020
Hey, guys. I'm from Canada, and My life was ruined four months ago. I got arrested for doing evil things out of depression and intense anger I have built up over the years and am now on bail, and I'll never have a future, lost all my dreams, reputation destroyed, etc. Since then, I have experimented with suicide.

First, I tried antifreeze. I drank 3 full cups of it mixed with hot chocolate after my release from jail, and I shit you not: it did NOTHING to me. Absolutely nothing. No pain, no noticeable problems. So, I figured chemicals wouldn't kill me, and I experimented with pill overdose.

I purchased 3 bottles of 100 mg caffeine pills from Wal*Mart, ground them up in a magic bullet blender, so it turned into caffeine powder. Later that night, I ate 5 full tablespoons of the powder, which was equivalent to maybe 8,000 mg of caffeine. It was very bitter, and very painful to swallow. I gagged a LOT while trying to swallow it, and downed it with some iced tea. Within 5 minutes, I began feeling dizzy. 20 minutes later, the dizziness got intense and I began hallucinating a tiny bit. An hour later, my head felt like it was spinning all around my body and I puked all over my floor, along with INTENSE sweating and a small fever. I puked exactly 34 times that night, with the last 7 pukes being dry with nothing coming out. I was literally puking my organs out that night. I couldn't sleep for two days straight, and was extremely alert and very sensitive to sudden movements and motions. My heart kept beating slowly and then fast, and had very random beating patterns. I felt like I was going to have a heart attack; and who knows, maybe I did actually have a small one. I lay down on the bathroom floor all night, in INTENSE pain and agony. The pain was like nothing I have felt before in my life, and trust me I have been through some very painful moments before. I puked the next day as well, and felt just terrible. The effects slowly withered away as the days passed, but they lasted for 6 days. The Internet and all the research I have found online told me that this amount of caffeine I swallowed would kill me and give me a heart attack probably, but it didn't. I took more than the supposedly "lethal" amount of caffeine, and it only tortured me like HELL. Being in that agony was worse than hell, actually. So pro tip: Never try to overdose on ANYTHING, especially caffeine. It just doesn't fucking work. Since chemicals and pills were now off the list, and since I didn't have the guts or bravery to jump in front of a train, stab myself, do physical harm, etc., and since I have no access to firearms, I did research on hanging.

I never thought I had the bravery to do full suspension hanging, and the risk of the rope or ligature breaking seemed too risky. Then I found out about partial suspension hanging, and tried it almost 30 times now to practice it, get used to it, and see what works and what doesn't work.

First I tried a necktie on a doorknob, which didn't work. I knew I had to stand up to get enough weight on my neck. Then, I bought a rope and used a clove hitch on my bowflex bar and a slipknot. It was decent, but the slipknot had a rough time getting down with all the friction.

Then, I purchased white Nylon rope capable of supporting 470 lbs of weight. The slip knot on his Nylon rope slipped literally like butter, and it was a soft rope and not too big. From all my experience, here is what I recommend to use:

- A nylon rope with a thickness roughly the size of your finger or less. I personally found out that thick ropes or things such as scarves, neckties, belts, etc. Do not really work well. But that's just my 30 times of experience.
- Make sure the rope can support a good amount of weight so it doesn't break (mine supports 470 lbs, for example)
- Use a slip knot to tie around your neck (best knot for partial suspension from my experience), and use a clove hitch knot to tie to your ligature point (or a snuggle hitch if you want; doesn't really matter)
- Make sure the ligature point is strong. Use a pull-up bar, a log in the woods, etc. Anything strong you can find. I am using the bar on top of my Bowflex, for example. The ligature point NEEDS to be strong! Very important. If you can't find a high enough ligature point that is strong enough, then keep searching I guess.
- Do not use padding. You will have the rope cut into your neck a bit and will experience some bad pain, but I found this pain only lasts 3 or 4 seconds before the dizziness kicks in. If you use padding, the pressure of the rope will be reduced and it will make the suicide attempt much more difficult. There is no such thing as an easy death with hanging; if you can't take the temporary pain of the rope cutting in a tiny bit and your neck getting squeezed, then don't kill yourself.
- Put the slip knot BELOW your Adam's apple somewhere (you'll need to experiment to find the right spot, but it's pretty easy to find the first few tries). I found that if it is above my Adam's apple, it is harder to lose consciousness and is more painful than it needs to be.
- Push forwards into the rope with your neck, and don't drop too much. I find that bending my knees too much and dropping my body weight makes it hard to breathe and makes me back out, but what works for me may be different for you. You'll need to experiment to get it right.
- Drink some alcohol or listen to some music. This helps with motivation, but isn't necessary.

If you do it right, you'll feel pain from the rope squeezing and digging into your neck for about 4 seconds. Then after four seconds, the pain starts to dissipate and your whole body should start to feel dizzy. The dizziness doesn't really hurt, but feels really awkward. While it doesn't really hurt, your survival instinct may kick in as you are literally on the verge of unconsciousness and then death. You need to keep leaning into the rope and not back out. When you keep leaning and let the dizziness keep going, you'll be unconscious within 20 or 30 seconds. I was practicing with my only friend I have left who I met a couple months ago who is also suicidal, to monitor me and save me if I went unconscious (as me and him were strictly practicing so we could have that confident feeling and skill of being able to die whenever we wanted to). I did it two times with my friend watching me. The first time, I backed out and stood up after my vision started blurring and I got the feeling of passing out. HOWEVER, when I stood up, my friend said I went unconscious. Going unconscious that first time was scary. I couldn't remember anything, woke up very confused and I thought I was in hell being held by a demon or something. So, keep in mind that you can still go unconscious even when backing out. With some solo practice after backing out I found that I had a huge surge of dizziness and it felt like blood was rushing up my skull, and if I was in that rope longer, it would have translated into unconsciousness and then death. The second time I stayed in the rope and didn't back out. It was an unexplainable feeling waking up from unconsciousness like that. Hanging like this also gives me a natural high and a sort of "rush". Apparently kids online play something called the choking game to get a natural high from asphyxia. There is even autoerotic asphyxiation and all that. I think that at the end of the day, partial suspension hanging is EXTREMELY easy once you practice enough. Many people a year die from accidental hanging. ACCIDENTAL. There are suicidal people who supposedly try very hard to die via partial suspension hanging, and just can't die. Then there are happy-go-lucky, good hearted people who don't try too hard and then accidentally kill themselves via this method.

If you feel unconfident in partial suspension hanging, which in my opinion, is the best suicide method in existence, then just keep practicing and researching and try different positions with the rope and your body. At the end of the day, you will accomplish suicide. You WILL succeed with partial suspension hanging. It's a literal guarantee it will work for you eventually. You just need to take the pain from the rope for a small time, and practice. PRACTICE. And you WILL be a MASTER AT SUICIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I don't know if it is the time for some jokes, but the last phrase sounds like Tony Robbins told that lol.
Well, that was very informative post and I would like to thank you for information provided!
I do not consider partial or full suspension my method, but I Iike the way you were trying to make this way more peaceful.
Concerning caffeine, OD is often causing throwing up and you are lucky your body was not stiff because of a huge panic attack. I had caffeine OD but was not vomitting. It was the most severe panic attack I have ever had.
Had to call ambulance to inject me some relaxing stuff.
I was ready to die then.
Some OD are very good. Like H, F, N. No pain, just a peaceful tranquility. But never OD on stimulants, that's a pure hell.

T

TheSuicidalEccentric

Feb 23, 2020
I don't know if it is the time for some jokes, but the last phrase sounds like Tony Robbins told that lol.
Well, that was very informative post and I would like to thank you for information provided!
I do not consider partial or full suspension my method, but I Iike the way you were trying to make this way more peaceful.
Concerning caffeine, OD is often causing throwing up and you are lucky your body was not stiff because of a huge panic attack. I had caffeine OD but was not vomitting. It was the most severe panic attack I have ever had.
Had to call ambulance to inject me some relaxing stuff.
I was ready to die then.
Some OD are very good. Like H, F, N. No pain, just a peaceful tranquility. But never OD on stimulants, that's a pure hell.

Thanks and no problem! Happy to share my experiences if it helps others. And interesting H F N I should look into that as well! And yeah stimulants was major hell and shit sucks you had a panic attack. Weird how people die from red bulls and stuff too. One guy out on an oil lease I worked with died at 20 years old after a heart attack from drinking 15 red bulls, but I guess it is all dependent on the person too

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Thanks and no problem! Happy to share my experiences if it helps others. And interesting H F N I should look into that as well! And yeah stimulants was major hell and shit sucks you had a panic attack. Weird how people die from red bulls and stuff too. One guy out on an oil lease I worked with died at 20 years old after a heart attack from drinking 15 red bulls, but I guess it is all dependent on the person too
Well at least caffeine OD does not cause serotonin syndrome. Some of stimulants do. And that makes things even worse. Apart from having 220-240 beats per minute heartbeat and agony there is an additional bucket of unwanted symptoms. Cannot drink energy drinks without Xanax, they are causing panic attacks to me.

T

TheSuicidalEccentric

Feb 23, 2020
Well at least caffeine OD does not cause serotonin syndrome. Some of stimulants do. And that makes things even worse. Apart from having 220-240 beats per minute heartbeat and agony there is an additional bucket of unwanted symptoms. Cannot drink energy drinks without Xanax, they are causing panic attacks to me.

Shit and I thought caffeine overdose was already hell on Earth lol. What is Xanax?

lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
Hey, guys. I'm from Canada, and My life was ruined four months ago. I got arrested for doing evil things out of depression and intense anger I have built up over the years and am now on bail, and I'll never have a future, lost all my dreams, reputation destroyed, etc. Since then, I have experimented with suicide.

First, I tried antifreeze. I drank 3 full cups of it mixed with hot chocolate after my release from jail, and I shit you not: it did NOTHING to me. Absolutely nothing. No pain, no noticeable problems. So, I figured chemicals wouldn't kill me, and I experimented with pill overdose.

I purchased 3 bottles of 100 mg caffeine pills from Wal*Mart, ground them up in a magic bullet blender, so it turned into caffeine powder. Later that night, I ate 5 full tablespoons of the powder, which was equivalent to maybe 8,000 mg of caffeine. It was very bitter, and very painful to swallow. I gagged a LOT while trying to swallow it, and downed it with some iced tea. Within 5 minutes, I began feeling dizzy. 20 minutes later, the dizziness got intense and I began hallucinating a tiny bit. An hour later, my head felt like it was spinning all around my body and I puked all over my floor, along with INTENSE sweating and a small fever. I puked exactly 34 times that night, with the last 7 pukes being dry with nothing coming out. I was literally puking my organs out that night. I couldn't sleep for two days straight, and was extremely alert and very sensitive to sudden movements and motions. My heart kept beating slowly and then fast, and had very random beating patterns. I felt like I was going to have a heart attack; and who knows, maybe I did actually have a small one. I lay down on the bathroom floor all night, in INTENSE pain and agony. The pain was like nothing I have felt before in my life, and trust me I have been through some very painful moments before. I puked the next day as well, and felt just terrible. The effects slowly withered away as the days passed, but they lasted for 6 days. The Internet and all the research I have found online told me that this amount of caffeine I swallowed would kill me and give me a heart attack probably, but it didn't. I took more than the supposedly "lethal" amount of caffeine, and it only tortured me like HELL. Being in that agony was worse than hell, actually. So pro tip: Never try to overdose on ANYTHING, especially caffeine. It just doesn't fucking work. Since chemicals and pills were now off the list, and since I didn't have the guts or bravery to jump in front of a train, stab myself, do physical harm, etc., and since I have no access to firearms, I did research on hanging.

I never thought I had the bravery to do full suspension hanging, and the risk of the rope or ligature breaking seemed too risky. Then I found out about partial suspension hanging, and tried it almost 30 times now to practice it, get used to it, and see what works and what doesn't work.

First I tried a necktie on a doorknob, which didn't work. I knew I had to stand up to get enough weight on my neck. Then, I bought a rope and used a clove hitch on my bowflex bar and a slipknot. It was decent, but the slipknot had a rough time getting down with all the friction.

Then, I purchased white Nylon rope capable of supporting 470 lbs of weight. The slip knot on his Nylon rope slipped literally like butter, and it was a soft rope and not too big. From all my experience, here is what I recommend to use:

- A nylon rope with a thickness roughly the size of your finger or less. I personally found out that thick ropes or things such as scarves, neckties, belts, etc. Do not really work well. But that's just my 30 times of experience.
- Make sure the rope can support a good amount of weight so it doesn't break (mine supports 470 lbs, for example)
- Use a slip knot to tie around your neck (best knot for partial suspension from my experience), and use a clove hitch knot to tie to your ligature point (or a snuggle hitch if you want; doesn't really matter)
- Make sure the ligature point is strong. Use a pull-up bar, a log in the woods, etc. Anything strong you can find. I am using the bar on top of my Bowflex, for example. The ligature point NEEDS to be strong! Very important. If you can't find a high enough ligature point that is strong enough, then keep searching I guess.
- Do not use padding. You will have the rope cut into your neck a bit and will experience some bad pain, but I found this pain only lasts 3 or 4 seconds before the dizziness kicks in. If you use padding, the pressure of the rope will be reduced and it will make the suicide attempt much more difficult. There is no such thing as an easy death with hanging; if you can't take the temporary pain of the rope cutting in a tiny bit and your neck getting squeezed, then don't kill yourself.
- Put the slip knot BELOW your Adam's apple somewhere (you'll need to experiment to find the right spot, but it's pretty easy to find the first few tries). I found that if it is above my Adam's apple, it is harder to lose consciousness and is more painful than it needs to be.
- Push forwards into the rope with your neck, and don't drop too much. I find that bending my knees too much and dropping my body weight makes it hard to breathe and makes me back out, but what works for me may be different for you. You'll need to experiment to get it right.
- Drink some alcohol or listen to some music. This helps with motivation, but isn't necessary.

If you do it right, you'll feel pain from the rope squeezing and digging into your neck for about 4 seconds. Then after four seconds, the pain starts to dissipate and your whole body should start to feel dizzy. The dizziness doesn't really hurt, but feels really awkward. While it doesn't really hurt, your survival instinct may kick in as you are literally on the verge of unconsciousness and then death. You need to keep leaning into the rope and not back out. When you keep leaning and let the dizziness keep going, you'll be unconscious within 20 or 30 seconds. I was practicing with my only friend I have left who I met a couple months ago who is also suicidal, to monitor me and save me if I went unconscious (as me and him were strictly practicing so we could have that confident feeling and skill of being able to die whenever we wanted to). I did it two times with my friend watching me. The first time, I backed out and stood up after my vision started blurring and I got the feeling of passing out. HOWEVER, when I stood up, my friend said I went unconscious. Going unconscious that first time was scary. I couldn't remember anything, woke up very confused and I thought I was in hell being held by a demon or something. So, keep in mind that you can still go unconscious even when backing out. With some solo practice after backing out I found that I had a huge surge of dizziness and it felt like blood was rushing up my skull, and if I was in that rope longer, it would have translated into unconsciousness and then death. The second time I stayed in the rope and didn't back out. It was an unexplainable feeling waking up from unconsciousness like that. Hanging like this also gives me a natural high and a sort of "rush". Apparently kids online play something called the choking game to get a natural high from asphyxia. There is even autoerotic asphyxiation and all that. I think that at the end of the day, partial suspension hanging is EXTREMELY easy once you practice enough. Many people a year die from accidental hanging. ACCIDENTAL. There are suicidal people who supposedly try very hard to die via partial suspension hanging, and just can't die. Then there are happy-go-lucky, good hearted people who don't try too hard and then accidentally kill themselves via this method.

If you feel unconfident in partial suspension hanging, which in my opinion, is the best suicide method in existence, then just keep practising and researching and try different positions with the rope and your body. At the end of the day, you will accomplish suicide. You WILL succeed with partial suspension hanging. It's a literal guarantee it will work for you eventually. You just need to take the pain from the rope for a small time, and practice. PRACTICE. And you WILL be a MASTER AT SUICIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You said to not use padding on the rope, the main reason I used padding was to prevent it from making a bruising mark as partial takes time to master I can't have people asking what's that, with the mark around your neck. Other than that very informative!

maka

maka

iTaukei Mushroom
Apr 23, 2019
Thank you so much for this. I truly appreciate the time and effort you put in <3

My last partial hanging attempt, I struggled a lot with choking when the rope dug into my neck, whether above or below where my AA would be. Imma try these tips next time just to practice at least. Thanks again!

FreeBIRD

FreeBIRD

Nov 14, 2019
What is your position ? Standing and leaning forward?
Also do you get a headache after?

Last edited:
T

TheSuicidalEccentric

Feb 23, 2020
What is your position ? Standing and leaning forward?
Also do you get a headache after?

I stand up, and lean forward into the rope. The rope should be somewhere BELOW your adam's apple (takes some practice to find the right spot for you). Don't drop down too much; just bend your knees, stand up, and PUSH HARD into the rope.

You need to push instantaneously with SUPER FORCE into the rope, so you avoid the exploding head syndrome and get dizzy within ten seconds (do not slowly lean in to the rope). You will feel some pain as your neck is being squeezed and scarred, but the pain goes away once the dizziness sets in (this is the very beginning of loss of consciousness).

Keep your position holding and the dizziness effect will intensify, then you will black out and likely be dead within an hour, if not 15 minutes. It takes me personally around 40 seconds to lose consciousness.

No, I do not get a headache after

IAmJaneDoe012819

IAmJaneDoe012819

Feb 28, 2020
Many thanks again, I do have some questions. I'm in a bit of a weird situation and because of this I can't go out and buy supplies to use in my suicide. Or at least obvious things like, rope, cord, certain drugs or a gun. You recommend a nylon rope, but I don't have access to that item. What kind of household tools do you recommend for hanging? You said scarves, ties, and belts didn't work for you, so are those out of the question? Should I experiment with them anyway? Would I just be wasting my time by doing so?

I have my heart set on hanging (preferably the method you talk about in your informative post, partial suspension hanging) but I'm also open to suffocation with plastic garbage bag and a sleeping agent (the problem is getting my hands on an effective sleeping agent)... what do you know about that method? Is it worth it? Do you know of any over-the-counter medicines that would be effective for this method?

Thank you again. You are very kind. I wish you luck in whatever you end up doing, and hope you find what you're looking for.

T

TheSuicidalEccentric

Feb 23, 2020
Many thanks again, I do have some questions. I'm in a bit of a weird situation and because of this I can't go out and buy supplies to use in my suicide. Or at least obvious things like, rope, cord, certain drugs or a gun. You recommend a nylon rope, but I don't have access to that item. What kind of household tools do you recommend for hanging? You said scarves, ties, and belts didn't work for you, so are those out of the question? Should I experiment with them anyway? Would I just be wasting my time by doing so?

I have my heart set on hanging (preferably the method you talk about in your informative post, partial suspension hanging) but I'm also open to suffocation with plastic garbage bag and a sleeping agent (the problem is getting my hands on an effective sleeping agent)... what do you know about that method? Is it worth it? Do you know of any over-the-counter medicines that would be effective for this method?

Thank you again. You are very kind. I wish you luck in whatever you end up doing, and hope you find what you're looking for.

I don't think a garbage bag and sleeping agent would work; sounds too risky (but you could try it maybe). Scarves, ties, and belts did not work for me personally, but it does not mean they won't work for you. Everybody's ability to hang is different one way or another by little details. Definitely experiment with a belt or a tie.

And thank you very much. I hope you succeed in your life decisions.

Reactions: IAmJaneDoe012819
FreeBIRD

FreeBIRD

Nov 14, 2019
I tried last night without anchor point below the Adam apple and it did nothing at all

Reactions: zeroambition
FreeBIRD

FreeBIRD

Nov 14, 2019
You need to make sure that you'll have minimum 45 minutes totally alone so that no one finds you.

Reactions: ronj
T

TheSuicidalEccentric

Feb 23, 2020
You need to make sure that you'll have minimum 45 minutes totally alone so that no one finds you.

You need to use an anchor point and push VERY hard. The reason it did nothing at all is because it takes a LOT of practice, trust me. On my first ten sessions, I couldn't feel anything at all. You will NOT get the dizziness effect first try, just as you will not bench 400 lbs first try.

Mgl91

Mgl91

Nothing is real
Feb 16, 2020
Would it be necessary to put filler to block the carotids? and put the belt on top of the nut

T

TheSuicidalEccentric

Feb 23, 2020
Would it be necessary to put filler to block the carotids? and put the belt on top of the nut

I'd try it with filler, without, etc. Partial suspension hanging isn't rocket science at all. It varies from person to person, and some die from scarves, belts, bedsheets,

Mgl91

Mgl91

Nothing is real
Feb 16, 2020
I tried it without filling and left me marks. I wanted to do it wrong because I only felt despair, pain in the windpipe and began to cough and spit. I did not faint or feel something similar

Reactions: qwerty1969
T

TheSuicidalEccentric

Feb 23, 2020
I tried it without filling and left me marks. I wanted to do it wrong because I only felt despair, pain in the windpipe and began to cough and spit. I did not faint or feel something similar

Yes, I did tend to get a coughing urge as well, but just hold it in. Pain in the windpipe is avoidable as long as you don't drop your weight too much. You just need to keep trying until you find your optimal position.

You will feel despair; suicide isn't just an easy task.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Thank you for sharing this. Partial is my backup if SN is thwarted.

T

TheSuicidalEccentric

Feb 23, 2020
I think rope placement is personal and something you need to experiment with. For some it works better above the Adam's apple and for others below.

I completely agree. Suicide is not one-size-fits-all, and with partial suspension, everything from the ligature type to rope placement to pain tolerance is different.
Thank you for sharing this. Partial is my backup if SN is thwarted.

No problem. Please tell me why you are considering suicide?

• Love
Reactions: zeroambition
Mgl91

Mgl91

Nothing is real
Feb 16, 2020
It must be because I drop all my weight. do you recommend not dropping everything? and look for the right price that leaves me fainted. sorry for so many questions and my horrible english

T

TheSuicidalEccentric

Feb 23, 2020
It must be because I drop all my weight. do you recommend not dropping everything? and look for the right price that leaves me fainted. sorry for so many questions and my horrible english

No worries! Yeah, don't drop your weight too much; just push very hard into the rope forwards. The right place for you can take practice to find.

Reactions: Mgl91