• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Cucumberman

Cucumberman

Apr 2, 2023
I am passively suicidal eversince my teenage years. I'm currently 24 now, and am usually capable of coping with my thoughts now. Until recently, my parents mention from time to time that they wanted to die.. jokingly. I don't know what to do or tell them.. I just feel frustrated when I hear them when I actually should sympathize with them since we're going thorough the same thing?.. Btw I'm still living with them, we're in an Asian household.. It hurts everytime they joke about it because I really know their words are half-meant.. We love each other but I think everyone is really tired now.. I don't want to die yet but hearing them makes my thoughts to ctb worsen..

I also think that they may be the reason that I'm like this now?.. I have witnessed how my mom attempted to end herself when I was 10. I'm scared, frustrated.. I pity them.. I wanted to help but I don't know how since I'm like this too... Sorry for the long venting..

MusicEnjoyer:D

MusicEnjoyer:D

Waiting for my time to arrive.
May 19, 2023
Maybe opening up about the situation would be good for everyone. People that feel suicidal often choose to bottle up their feelings because of how taboo the topic is, AND THAT FUCKING SUCKS.

Resources like SS give people a safe space to express this type of feelings, but if you have a chance to discuss it with your family, I would go for it.

My best wishes.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I'm not surprised that people want to die in such an awful world, I find it sad when already suffering people decide to so selfishly procreate as they are just creating unnecessary problems, existence really is just too cruel. But anyway I wish you the best.

Cucumberman

Cucumberman

Apr 2, 2023
I'm not surprised that people want to die in such an awful world, I find it sad when already suffering people decide to so selfishly procreate as they are just creating unnecessary problems, existence really is just too cruel. But anyway I wish you the best.
Same thoughts here... Thank you đź’™