• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021

Snce th/ Tantrul vdeo thre hve bn lrge numbrs of nw membrs wh/ hve lied on thr applcation only 2 thn preach on th/ sote wth platittudes & jdgementl commnts basd on misinfrmatn

Mny of thse membrs hve also distressd xisting usrs b/ nt listnng 2 a wrd thuly sy whle agn preachng invalid8tng commmts @ thm

Snce ths influx of such membrs mods hve a v lw-tolernce apprch & wll ban thse membrs whn thy shw thmslves & whn thr b-havr sggests tht thy wll nt listn 2 warnngs

sayng tht SaSu = intentlly 'manipul8tng minrs'= nt a ratnl deb8 abt dsagreeing wth SaSu -- = regurgit8tng misleadng tlkng pnts givn b/ Tantrcul & Fixrs & ppl wh/ enter wth argmnts tht hve bn establshd 2 b d-bunkd r removd as thy wll jst caus mre problms & mre wrk-load fr mods

Reactions: LastFlowers
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I don't understand why they even allow this drivel to be posted on here, people come on here to escape from pro lifers. The original post is very clearly a troll post written by someone who is desperate for attention/a reaction. I don't care if other people view suicide as being "wrong", but the fact remains that nobody is obligated to continue existing. I view life as being something that is both very harmful and unnecessary, I despise life and I don't wish to suffer in any way. I personally view it as always being preferable to not exist as to die solves all problems and I view suicide as being self care. We are all destined to die anyway so to me it would make sense why someone would wish to take control over their inevitable fate.

If other people disagree then they can enjoy being tortured by old age in this world where there is unlimited potential to be harmed. And it's annoying when people act like existence is an obligation, no I'm sorry but as humans we are simply enduring a punishment and we have to pay the price, all because other people decided to selfishly procreate, so therefore people should be able to exit whenever they want to. Every human who exists has a right to die, it's a basic human right to be able to take control over our own lives, it's extreme cruelty to force people to continue existing when they don't want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.