• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

lifesprisoner

Apr 23, 2024
The dark web vendor advertising isotonitazene turned out to be 'exit scamming' (incognito) so im told that site isnt safe to use any more. My new plan is to ingest 5grams of heroin in enteric coated capsules do you guys think this will work? My fallback option is simple paracetamol overdose

Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
I can't speak for the isotonitazene but the paracetamol OD will at best do nothing. At very worst it will leave you alive and suffering with long term health consequences.

Reactions: Saturn_
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Backup paracetamol will fail in any case, forget about it. Your "Heroin pills" depend on the actual amount of pure heroin. I assume that 5g pure heroin can kill you but I doubt you are as high up in the chain to be able acquire such high purity of H.

Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
See the resource compilation thread to reduce the chance of leaving yourself in a worse situation

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
L

lifesprisoner

Apr 23, 2024
See the resource compilation thread to reduce the chance of leaving yourself in a worse situation
What are the risks envolved with opiod overdose am i risking brain damage or something?

Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
What are the risks envolved with opiod overdose am i risking brain damage or something?
Ask on the opioid megathread: