• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
It is really, really hard to live with her. She's hysterical. I had an appointment this morning that I wouldn't go to, and she was frustratedly saying that I don't do anything to help myself, and then started getting really upset and screaming that she couldn't cope. She then angrily went off to her friend's house.
I told her that her actions she make me worse but she angrily negates this, and then she tries to be affectionate with me after.
She was slamming things and yelling and a while later, she asked if I'd have what she cooked for tea; I said I wasn't sure as she slammed the oven door shut really hard and started yelling really hysterically that she couldn't cope; she was half crying, and angrily walked away into another room. Now my dad told her to go away because she was making a lot of noise, so she's driven off somewhere.
She gets angry when I say that I think she's trying to section me. She threatened to section me for half a year once because we had an argument, and she said she couldn't cope with me then. When she says that she can't cope then I always think she's ready to have me sectioned so that I'm not her problem. But she gets angry at me for thinking that, and saying that she tries to avoid it, but what am I supposed to think when she's so unstable? She is always bothered about being right and acts always seems frustrated with me; she acts like she doesn't care. But she still gets offended when I'm not affectionate towards her and doesn't understand why I'm frustrated with her, or is angry that I'm frustrated with her, because apparently she loves me.

Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
Yes, it is. It makes me wonder what a 'normal' family is like. Sometimes I think that it's close to normal and that it's just my perception making things seem worse, but then families that anywhere near normal wouldn't include parents who have hysterical meltdowns.

T

Tiburcio

Yes, it is. It makes me wonder what a 'normal' family is like. Sometimes I think that it's close to normal and that it's just my perception making things seem worse, but then families that anywhere near normal wouldn't include parents who have hysterical meltdowns.
All that years of torture made me think it doesn't exist... All my bad experiences make me relate family with frustration, repression... Being in family implies negativity by itself, sadly.

Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
All that years of torture made me think it doesn't exist... All my bad experiences make me relate family with frustration, repression... Being in family implies negativity by itself, sadly.
I also feel a bit like it doesn't exist. Sometimes I think they're emotionally abusive, other times I think it's just my perception.
I don't think of families as inheritantly bad but then I tend to be too idealistic for my own good, on certain matters anyway.
I think being in a family will always be needlessly difficult, unless you're with someone you've chosen to be with me, because there's such a lack of privacy...you don't properly get your own space. It's hard enough with an okay family, but if you dislike your family, then it's unbearable to have to share the hoise with them all the time.

T

Tiburcio

I also feel a bit like it doesn't exist. Sometimes I think they're emotionally abusive, other times I think it's just my perception.
I don't think of families as inheritantly bad but then I tend to be too idealistic for my own good, on certain matters anyway.
I think being in a family will always be needlessly difficult, unless you're with someone you've chosen to be with me, because there's such a lack of privacy...you don't properly get your own space. It's hard enough with an okay family, but if you dislike your family, then it's unbearable to have to share the hoise with them all the time.
Exactly, we need to be with somebody we choose to be, and none of us chosen our family. And sharing home with somebody you dislike and enduring her for so many time is super draining.

Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
Yep, especially when you're trapped there. I would move out if I had the money, but because I don't have anywhere to live, I'd be taken back if caught. They should at least let people choose to be homeless rather than stay with their family, but they don't even allow thay

T

Tiburcio

Yep, especially when you're trapped there. I would move out if I had the money, but because I don't have anywhere to live, I'd be taken back if caught. They should at least let people choose to be homeless rather than stay with their family, but

Well, I don't think being homeless would be good as a long term solution, it basically limits all your future (if somebody is interested in living, of course).

But living in such conditions can be even traumatizing. It scarred me forever.

Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
I don't think it's a good solution either, but then at least I wouldn't be insulted a lot of the time. Being homeless would actually be one of the best positions you could be in to attempt. You could probably dehydrate without anyone intervening. You wouldn't have people to monitor you.