• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

ilovemybed

Dec 5, 2022
i feel like i always mentioned my messy room in SS. anyway my mom texted me with pictures of my room this morning saying she cannot stand it anymore. shes gonna throw away my stuff if i didnt clear them up by this thursday. i already have two meltdowns going to work today. one at the bus and one at my desk. i tell her about my depression and then i blocked her and every member of the family on text app. i exited the group family chat. i dont know if im going to break the fast at my house today. i dont know if i can ever eat her cooking again. wow maybe i should move out but i dont have that much money. sorry ok i have to get back to work

I

ilovemybed

Dec 5, 2022
wow its 2237 and i am outside of my house bcs i dont have the balls and the energy to talk about anything i told my mom this morning. tonight is work night and i dont want to deal with anyone or anything!!(!!('fnf im waiting for my parents bedroom light to switch off right now zzzz
wow its 2237 and i am outside of my house bcs i dont have the balls and the energy to talk about anything i told my mom this morning. tonight is work night and i dont want to deal with anyone or anything!!(!!('fnf im waiting for my parents bedroom light to switch off right now zzzz
wtf the funniest thing just happened. i was sitting outside the porch just killing time until my parents go to sleep. then my mother came out to close the gate like she always did and she didnt even realize i was here wow this is depressing and funny at the same time. ill go in when its 2300

Last edited: