MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Like you ever heard of dying from a broken heart. Honestly if I keep going I'm going to lose everything that made me human, I already numb, but at this rate, I'll become a husk, not even being able to leave bed.

I didn't ask for anything special, I never asked to be rich or famous, I just wanted to belong and be loved, and as soon as I become happy and I feel that I belong, I come crashing down again, idc if full suspension hurts, it can't hurt more then my heart.

God I'm such a sad creature

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Costrecce, アホペンギン, kunikuzushi and 5 others
Sittichmutter

Sittichmutter

Student
Sep 16, 2021
Dear Darkness,
I hope you find love and relief for your broken heart. The feeling of not belonging is just a trap of your mind. You belong to whatever you like. Love,
S

• Love
Reactions: Gaga786
Gaga786

Gaga786

The Odds Are Never In My favour
May 3, 2020
Like you ever heard of dying from a broken heart. Honestly if I keep going I'm going to lose everything that made me human, I already numb, but at this rate, I'll become a husk, not even being able to leave bed.

I didn't ask for anything special, I never asked to be rich or famous, I just wanted to belong and be loved, and as soon as I become happy and I feel that I belong, I come crashing down again, idc if full suspension hurts, it can't hurt more then my heart.

God I'm such a sad creature
I know how terrible it must be feeling that way. I also feel that way, and it eats me up inside at times. I really hope you find the peace that you yearn. Please take care of yourself

• Love
Reactions: Sittichmutter
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is cruel how people have to suffer so much, it must be dreadful what you have to endure but anyway best wishes.

Reactions: myusername890