• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Ayloy

Apr 13, 2023
My friends are great people & they don't deserve the pain of me killing myself. I'm really done with living. I want nothing more than to die & be replaced. I can't fix me. I don't have access to ant useful means of help. One of them with a history of depression & suicidal thoughts said they would join me if I did. They don't want to die though. They want to live for the good that life has to offer & to be with those they cherish. I on the other hand just want out. I've completely given up & trying has only made things worse. I don't want their blood on my hands & I don't want others to feel worse off because of my end. Is there anything I can do.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
After all if somebody else chooses to exit this world then that is their decision, nobody is obligated to stay here and suffer all for the sake of other people. And the fact is that we all have to die and lose everything someday and whatever happens in this world after we are gone could just never be our concern. But anyway even if it makes other people sad, we all have the right to take control over our inevitable fate, it's just up to the individual when to leave.