• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
I'll reply in short responses because I'm very sad.

I'm so miserable of this trash world. A few of you know my situation. I tried to hide it, but my mom knows me too well. I think she could detect the misery in my voice.

• Hugs
Reactions: ToastInTheShell
A

allthatimsaying

Aug 14, 2023
I'm very sorry for your situation. Why do you think they figured it out? Do you think they can do something (such as hospitalize you)?

mainlanders_son

mainlanders_son

Apr 4, 2024
What are your specific problems?

S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
I'm very sorry for your situation. Why do you think they figured it out? Do you think they can do something (such as hospitalize you)?
My mom just knows my voice by instinct. No they won't hospitalized or know this point, they just know the hell I'm going through, and I think it dawned on them how severe it is.
What are your specific problems?
I'm too tired to type it out. Maybe later or tomorrow. I've talked about it generally to some before. And it's not even the full scope. It's a living hell on earth that got thrust upon me completely out of my control, on problem after problem after problem. That's all I'll say.