• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

friday21st

Apr 16, 2023
So last Saturday I thought I was 100% ready to go through with it. I had the noose and notes ready. I stayed up until 3am thinking "tonight is the night" the whole time and I was okay with it. However when I was putting my shoes on to leave I broke down crying and I couldn't catch my breath. (I think this may have been a panic attack but I've never had one before so idk). Could this have been survival instinct kicking in? Or could this mean I'm not ready even though I believe I am?

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I believe that it certainly could be the survival instinct as it's like the survival instinct exists just to prolong our suffering and keep us trapped here in this world. But after all, the reality is that suicide simply isn't straightforward, and to me hanging sounds like a difficult method to go through with, I just think that only the individual knows when the time is right to leave.

Reactions: friday21st
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
It sounds like you are not ready yet.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
You are probably prepared now. That is different than being ready. When ready, you will do it.

Reactions: Lostandlooking and friday21st
L

Lostandlooking

In limbo
Jul 23, 2020
This could take a long time going back and forth. (Or maybe not, I don't know you or where you're at of course) You can do things to prepare yourself mentally, closing yourself off from any positivity and such. Trying to take in the reality of suicide and trying to be okay with it. Still you might find yourself continuing to doubt or just being unable to do it. Maybe you could just see it as a journey. And when you're ready, you'll know it. If that day doesn't arrive for a long time, so be it. I know continuing to live with a lot of pain is well… painful. Only you can decide when it has become totally unbearable. And then still, see if your actually ready. I hope your situation allows you to take things day by day. And continue to evaluate your desire to die day by day. As others have said: you can prepare. But you can't force yourself to be ready.

I don't know the level of hell your experiencing right now. But I wish you well and hope you have some strenght left to take this day by day for now.