• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

piryohae3

Jan 2, 2024
For anyone considering using a gun and was wondering how to get one, here's how my gun buying experience went. I live in the midwest in the US where gun laws are more relaxed. I ordered a gun from the shop's online inventory. When it was ready for pickup I went in, filled out a ATF Form 4473 for the background check. It took about 30 minutes for me. The shop guys said it usually takes 10 minutes but probably took longer for me because I'm a first time gun buyer. I have no criminal record but I've voluntarily checked myself into a hospital twice in the past 10 years and even though I knew it wouldn't disqualify me, I was still nervous. Background check cleared and I was good to go.

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
oh wow.
would you happen to know if the caliber would affect the type of checks performed?

P

piryohae3

Jan 2, 2024
Glad that you have your method, and I'm sure that it brings a semblance of solace, especially knowing you have a way out if/when you choose to at any future time.
Definitely. Now I can practice where to aim with a real gun instead of using my hand.

astrals

astrals

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Buying guns in the US is a fairly easy thing in my experience as well. I believe I bought my ar15 when I was 18 just by walking in. Had no issues whatsoever. Glad you got your method though, I've been considering it myself.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I imagine it must be such a relief having access to that method, I wish you the best.

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
I need to get off my ass and get one of those things. Quite honestly, if you're trans here, you ought to carry if you can, whether you plan to ctb or not. That wouldn't have saved the non-binary middle school kid who was beaten to death in a school bathroom the other day, but that incident illustrates the principle.

For those outside the U.S. who might not be sure how old middle schoolers are, they're between about 11 and 14. At least half of the kids involved in the killing were probably preteens.

I think the UK is narrowly edging us out as The Cruelest G7 Country In The World (Domestic Division), but we're quite thoroughly horrible. We've still got our Cruelest G7 Country In The World (International Division) record to be proud of, though.

• Informative
Reactions: locked*n*loaded
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
For anyone considering using a gun and was wondering how to get one, here's how my gun buying experience went. I live in the midwest in the US where gun laws are more relaxed. I ordered a gun from the shop's online inventory. When it was ready for pickup I went in, filled out a ATF Form 4473 for the background check. It took about 30 minutes for me. The shop guys said it usually takes 10 minutes but probably took longer for me because I'm a first time gun buyer. I have no criminal record but I've voluntarily checked myself into a hospital twice in the past 10 years and even though I knew it wouldn't disqualify me, I was still nervous. Background check cleared and I was good to go.
If you are planning to ctb with a gun, make sure you know how to do it properly. If you do it wrong, you will survive but be horribly injured. This is one method that you can't afford to mess up.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I purchased my guns at a gun show and didn't fill out any damn form. I could have purchased at a gun store without issue, if I have chosen to do so, but found what I wanted at a gun show for much less $$$.

Naked Weapon

Naked Weapon

Watch another angel die
Jan 7, 2024
Midwest is best solely for this reason. Every year the gun laws get more and more relaxed where I live.

Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
Can you buy a gun if you were involuntarily hospitalized for a past attempt?

AkaRed

AkaRed

Come on! Let’s go, we’ll make our future together.
Apr 20, 2023
God I seriously wish I lived in the US, because this would be one of the first things I would do. ;; It may not be the most peaceful method, but its quick and reliable. And that's all I think I'd need.

<3

Reactions: surroundedbydemons