• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

woundedanimal

Just a wounded animal that should be put down
Jul 12, 2023
I've seen a lot of methods suggested that involve benzodiazepines, especially more "clean" methods that don't cause a scene. I got a prescription for 0.5mg Klonopin, and I might be able to get a higher dose in the future.

What methods involve benzodiazepines? What doses are highest on their own, or are they better with something? Can it be as simple as pills and alcohol mixed? What do I have to do that's powerful enough to kill a 275 lb disabled sack of misery and pain such as myself, but not going to take a lot of money or saving months of pills?

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking and _AllCatsAreGrey_
luks

luks

Jul 25, 2023
you cannot die off benzos. i would also refrain from taking them in general

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36, onemoreyear and EvisceratedJester
S

swankysoup

Feb 12, 2024
I think they are usually used with the SN method. That's what i'm thinking about doing but i don't even have benzos.

W

woundedanimal

Just a wounded animal that should be put down
Jul 12, 2023
you cannot die off benzos.
Didn't Marilyn Monroe die from benzos mixed with alcohol though? I think a few celebrities died that way, because they can cause respiratory depression. I'm just looking for the most effective combo.

Also, I don't take them. I got a prescription for them because I intend on mixing them with something to kill myself. I'm a disabled loser, not a college sorority kid. I'm not into kpin highs.

smaragdyne

smaragdyne

Jul 21, 2024
Didn't Marilyn Monroe die from benzos mixed with alcohol though? I think a few celebrities died that way, because they can cause respiratory depression. I'm just looking for the most effective combo.

Also, I don't take them. I got a prescription for them because I intend on mixing them with something to kill myself. I'm a disabled loser, not a college sorority kid. I'm not into kpin highs.
Hi, maybe I can give some advice.

Benzo's are not very toxic, you'll almost never take enough to CTB reliably. They're great for their depressive effects but this is primarily to depress emotion (SI, anxiety) rather than depress physical function (breathing, etc.).

So, they tend to be used in combination with methods that, while physically effective, may be impractical due to survival instinct.

Marilyn Monroe was killed by medical malpractice; after taking a large amount of pentothal, among other drug use, she was given a chloral hydrate enema by her doctor (without his knowledge of the pentothal). They covered it up as an OD. (Chloral hydrate has a therapeutic ratio of like 2, similar to heroin, meaning double the threshold dose is an OD, i.e. insanely easy to overdose. Ironically was never banned.)

Drug interactions are wildly dangerous and wildly unpredictable. Never rely on mixing several different effects for a single goal unless its literally the same molecule or an analogue. This is why John Belushi and Chris Farley aren't with us anymore (heroin + speed).

Pentothal is a barbiturate. Benzodiazepines can be though of as "next-gen" barbiturates = more-specific action = "safer".

That being said, pentothal is used for anesthesia before lethal injection (if it was good for killing you, wouldn't they just up the dosage?). The potassium chloride they give you next is what stops your heart. We don't have that option as individuals unfortunately.

Anyway, TL;DR, take benzos to calm yourself down if you try to CTB. Monroe did contribute to her death with the pentothal but that was the least of her worries. I hope this is of some use or comfort to you! I wanted to comment last night but had to wait for my account to get verified. (Edit: typo)

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36 and EvisceratedJester
EternalSummer

EternalSummer

Experienced
Nov 13, 2020
Benzos are an auxiliary drug and a luxury item in most methods for dealing with anxiety and aliviating SI. It has replaced other drugs for treating depression and anxiety cause it's "suicide proof". Don't try to overdose on it, you're only gonna get a very long sleep and might even be put into a psych ward if they figure you tried to CTB.

Reactions: EvisceratedJester and smaragdyne
smaragdyne

smaragdyne

Jul 21, 2024
I actualy want to clarify something I said earlier because of another thread made on the site: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-accessible-to-all-of-us-details-here.172951/

That being said, pentothal is used for anesthesia before lethal injection (if it was good for killing you, wouldn't they just up the dosage?). The potassium chloride they give you next is what stops your heart. We don't have that option as individuals unfortunately.
Apparently I was wrong about this side comment I made.

In that thread above, UnderTheSun gives a detailed guide on how to buffer the pH in a homemade solution of potassium chloride with carbonate/bicarbonate to lessen the terrible pain caused by the potassium ion. So, it's more feasible than I had believed.