Avicii

Avicii

Looking
Sep 4, 2018
https://metro.co.uk/2017/10/26/mums...rved-of-oxygen-after-suicide-attempt-7028654/

thats why plan every detail

make sure i wont be found. and if im not 100% sure i will go through with it i wont do it.

bc i have the feeling youre not 100% convinced you are more likely to sabotage yourself and will end up like this.

ofc everyone needs a bit of luck
Blink once if you want to live twice if you want to still die - he blinks twice poor kid so many years left to live and his mum will eventually die before him meaning he's left in the hands of carers more likely young girls who won't give a shit !! Well done tho mum he's alive that's all what counts here ffs !!

Reactions: InaccessibleHour and HannibalLector
H

HannibalLector

Student
Jul 5, 2018
Blink once if you want to live twice if you want to still die - he blinks twice poor kid so many years left to live and his mum will eventually die before him meaning he's left in the hands of carers more likely young girls who won't give a shit !! Well done tho mum he's alive that's all what counts here ffs !!

His parents should arrange the swiss option or mercy killing.

(light sentence of a few years in prison for mercy killing is a cheap price for ending their sons misery. if they are lucky they can walk away without punishment, i think they would get alot of support.)

Avicii

Avicii

Looking
Sep 4, 2018
His parents should arrange the swiss option or mercy killing.

(light sentence of a few years in prison for mercy killing is a cheap price for ending their sons misery. if they are lucky they can walk away without punishment, i think they would get alot of support.)
Mums know best :(