• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018

I'm a big fan of classical like music, especially piano music. I also love it when it is a video game cover or rendition. The game is Touhou 8 - Imperishable Night and this is Reisen Udongein Inaba's theme during the boss fight. I really enjoyed the piano duo, very powerful and emotive.

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018

My Friends by the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

I've always loved this song since I first heard it. Talks about friends being hurt and depressed. And I think a lot of posters here would probably relate to this song.

"I love all of you
Hurt by the cold
So hard and lonely too
When you don't know yourself"

Fyrinne

Fyrinne

Four of a Kind
Aug 11, 2018

I do love me a good cover and Dodie has my heart of hearts. Honestly, I don't think I can beat her description of the song. No words, just the feeling of having the song grab your heart and squeeze.

I never really liked the sentiment of the song, but after losing Maya... At this point, I just don't know that I'll ever find a love like that again, and I can't ever be with someone who I don't love as much as I loved her, because they'd always be second best. So now... I just wish... Well, honestly, I wish anyone would make me feel loved, even if it's a lie...

As a bonus, I recorded myself singing it as well.

dunkelheit

dunkelheit

Null | Void
Oct 26, 2018
Sorry I've been gone for such a long while. I've kind of shut myself out from everything. Social interactions are becoming minimal with the exception of my family on occasion.

With that being said, I've begun a solo black metal project after becoming bored and frustrated with my 2-piece powerviolence/grindcore project. Just want to record whenever I want and get things done when I WANT them to be done. 1 instrumental track so far and in the process of doing my second one. I'll lay down vocals later on when I have more tracks done

Last edited:
S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
Halsey. Without a doubt my new Kesha, back when Kesha used to be Ke$ha and sang fun songs from 2010-2012...now she's just another nobody to me. But Halsey is just wow, just wow.

Exactly what I need in this time of my life since I heard her track two years ago, forgotten what it was called. Oh wait the Chainsmoker's in 2016 about Closer.

Halsey's songs really speak to me now. Particularly her latest track "Without Me."

I love her verse and chorus lines like "I'm the one who put you up there...(something) in the sky does it ever get lonely" (something) "live without me, baby I'm the one who, etc"

So beautiful words and melody is ace fresh.

Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018

Amber rain is beautiful but wrong
Caught between weak and being strong
It seems these days the weaker ones survive
What an awful way to find out you're alive

A dull warm red water falls
Flowing down to the sea
Where deeper darker waters wait for me

I don't expect I'll ever understand
How life just trickled through my hand

Last edited:
vacuums

vacuums

Dec 9, 2018
hi, so i have 2 (edit: 3, lol) songs i wanted to share. they're both by the same artist actually, but they have different meanings and tone. they both are sort of rap, sort of indie? idk, i don't really think either of these fully fits into a genre. the first one is Wounded Healer by Watsky. it's about his dad's best friend who ctb and dealing with the grief and aftermath of that i guess. please don't listen if that's something that might upset you. but i like it because i can relate to a lot of it, and it doesn't feel like a "suic1de iz bad dont do it" song to me, it just feels like it's from the heart.

and the other one is Talking to Myself, also by Watsky. this one is very theraputic to me, almost too much so. it makes me feel somewhat normal and motivated. there's a lot in here that i can relate to, and that i think a lot of people on here could relate to.

bonus: i just remembered 2 of his other songs (Lovely Things Suite parts 2-3) that are explicitly about ctb. i don't wanna give too much away about these, but they're also very relatable and therapeutic to me, although again, i guess he focused on finding reasons to live rather than promoting ctb. but i can imagine myself listening to part 3 when i ctb.
part 2 starts at 3:59

Last edited:
D

dyingtodie

Student
Nov 29, 2018
John Frusciante - Dying Song

I find this song very peaceful and comforting. It embraces an approaching ascension while honoring a full life. I think John's tread this territory deeply and many of his songs speak of a yearning to die, to merge, to disappear. His music has helped me stay through many, many a dark night. And I intend to hold out here for as long as I can so I can hear him strum his sweet Guitar and wail about Infinities just one more time.

Like this lyric:
"I've had enough of new todays, for once I'd like to go another way" - Enough of Me - The Empyrean - John

S

sólstafir

Experienced
Nov 1, 2018
John Frusciante - Dying Song

I find this song very peaceful and comforting. It embraces an approaching ascension while honoring a full life. I think John's tread this territory deeply and many of his songs speak of a yearning to die, to merge, to disappear. His music has helped me stay through many, many a dark night. And I intend to hold out here for as long as I can so I can hear him strum his sweet Guitar and wail about Infinities just one more time.

Like this lyric:
"I've had enough of new todays, for once I'd like to go another way" - Enough of Me - The Empyrean - John

my keyboard doesn't work, the letter 'i' specifcally, so i hope you'll understand what i type wthout i's. i = * in th*s text. * just thought about shar*ng someth*ng from h*m, *t's l*ke everyone who loves h*s mus*c *s connected to me already, * recommend h*s hole The Empyrean album which * d*scovered *n summer and *t was the only good th*ng about my l*fe *n 2019. H*s lyr*cs *s gen*us and mus*c touches deep, h*dden places *n soul. lol th*s keyboard and text *s a joke, but * th*nk you*ll understand, *'m try*ng to descr*be someth*ng that words can*t reach.

Alysia

Alysia

Jul 3, 2018

It's just such an overwhelmingly positive song, that I really like listening to, especially if I'm feeling good, it just takes my mood to another level. It was featured in American Psycho, which is one of my favorite movies of all time, so it has special significance to me through that as well.
"This is Sussudio, a great, great song. A personal favorite." :)

Last edited: