Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Isadeth, not-2-b-the-answer, Deleted member 23374 and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020

im remixed =p

and for some reason this, it just moves...

@MichaelNomad123 can you recommend more bands like Dismal Euphony ?
the strings get me

Last edited:
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and not-2-b-the-answer
MichaelNomad123

MichaelNomad123

Jesus
Oct 15, 2020

im remixed =p

and for some reason this, it just moves...

@MichaelNomad123 can you recommend more bands like Dismal Euphony ?
the strings get me

So this is all metal, but I think it has that symphonic component you seem to like. I added some pipes because pipes:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, not-2-b-the-answer and Deleted member 23374
MichaelNomad123

MichaelNomad123

Jesus
Oct 15, 2020
Kind of the theme tune of this forum:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, not-2-b-the-answer and Deleted member 23374
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Onyx-Slam :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Let the boys be boys :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Deleted member 23374
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, DocNo and not-2-b-the-answer
MichaelNomad123

MichaelNomad123

Jesus
Oct 15, 2020

Last edited:
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, Deleted member 23374 and not-2-b-the-answer
Deleted member 17331

Deleted member 17331

The swan sang with a broken neck
Apr 21, 2020
In the video there are images of mistreatment of animals and humans, although they are not the central focus of the video they can be harmful to sensitive people, so be careful.

Despite little digestible themes, it is something that is part of my daily reflections. Today I didn't take my daily dose of music properly, and I realized that at the end of the day, I felt very bitter and focused on the outside... And this is like a mess when you see that something is burning everywhere. The desire to do something meaningful to change all this madness goes hand in hand with hopelessness. I have the desire, the ideas, but I don't have the actions, don't have the movement, I'm in paralyzed shock. I feel that Mark Linkous was able to truly see this boat on fire that we call "the current world", as if he had wept for every spark... An immensity of feelings that can only be explained with the sensitivity of his songs and covers.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Brick In The Wall, Viro_Major and 1 other person
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020

I've been having a horrible time
Pulling myself together
I've been closing my eyes to find
The old, familiar failures
Pulling myself together
Why all good things should fall apart

Pulling myself together

Yeah, yeah, yeah
Like when we would take rides
In your American muscle car
I felt American for once in my life
I never felt it again
So all good things should fall apart

:heart:
In the video there are images of mistreatment of animals and humans, although they are not the central focus of the video they can be harmful to sensitive people, so be careful.

Despite little digestible themes, it is something that is part of my daily reflections. Today I didn't take my daily dose of music properly, and I realized that at the end of the day, I felt very bitter and focused on the outside... And this is like a mess when you see that something is burning everywhere. The desire to do something meaningful to change all this madness goes hand in hand with hopelessness. I have the desire, the ideas, but I don't have the actions, don't have the movement, I'm in paralyzed shock. I feel that Mark Linkous was able to truly see this boat on fire that we call "the current world", as if he had wept for every spark... An immensity of feelings that can only be explained with the sensitivity of his songs and covers.

Your writing is thick and deep, spot on :happy: can tell you thought/wrote it in portuguese first:hug:

Ironically, I have been thinking (sinking ?) about this very theme yesterday, after interacting with again young people on this site, I noted a constant: they felt old and worn out, they were locked before the stage of recklessness, even more far to feel light weight, but under heavy pressures instead. They tended to be all the more distressed about the state of the world, and it's very normal since everything is a discovery in shock and there's to find out how to deal with it. So they're searching for answers, and all the more they're searching for solutions. Some will see this inside of politics for example. But they become very violent at their turn, harming themselves along the way cause they can't escape internal conflicts, up to wanting to enforce ideas, by splitting apart and separate from half or more of the population, straight to adopt even a form of eugenism like what was proposed by the greeks and the Republic of Platon when it was seen as fit to kill the weaks and the disturbed people according to criterias of filtering. They want change but at the same time realise it's impossible to the extent of their dreams. So it is very depressing and suffocating.

My way out was compassion: it took time but I ended to realise that the human condition was limited (we are a very new born specie and our degree of consciousness is stuck at an infantile level, better cryogenize yourself for a billion years to wake up into a more civilised space with new found wisdom than hope relentlessly imho lol but meanwhile you could find beauty at remote spots and occasions... as a helper to hang around and figure out the world is more than just men and women. Talk about our beloved pets :heart: or sensitive plants... and art which is essentially immaterial although it may look like the opposite).
Personally, I had to make room for tolerance (which doesn't mean to accept any compromise, I vomit on dickheads for example and will never surrender to them) but hell it took like forever and phew, did I suffer with anger, anxiety and shame to belong to the insanity before !

What stood out as I grew older, I began more and more to only see virtue in actions instead of debates and talks ...precisely. The youngsters have plenty of time to think and worry. Their analysis is founded as very real and honest, but it may fall into the trap of a loop mode sometimes, forgetting about the rest and actually failing to participate in the change.
It's only my humble opinion but I believe it is easier to convince by giving exemples and create envy, rather than pulling spikes out, nurturing further trauma with friction, resistance, even agression (it's a hedgehog who says that :) do it only as defence when necessary... otherwise stay kind).
It will lead to more concrete results to live your uthopias on your side and small scale, experimenting by almost hiding from the world and create pouches of heaven, rather than go outside on a crusade against your peers.
Anyway, what I've learned is that human beings are very varied in their forms. Their range of personalities are often derived from genetics almost. There are extremes and opposites that you will never manage to reconcile. So choosing the route of combat is a dead end that will only create hurt, beginning at your very cell.

So here comes the sublimation, by evaporating away from the material, fading in warm rays of the unexpected which are hard to percieve, which is taking a distance to search for new perspectives, new angles... and seeing a larger picture... that's what artists offer. Mark is a sweet one and so he went after his message was delivered :( they're able to be respectful of us by not fooling with disbeliefs and at the same time they're pure magicians by having the ability to accept the reality but also transpose and convert it into something more meaningful and relatable... they can connect directly with purity and put down many walls of cover ups between them, I and the universe. They're gentle guardians revealing mysteries, up to make confidence we're gate keepers of our own resilience.

Can tell you (individually) are a clairvoyant in the making. You could be useful to your surroundings, in so many ways if you sticked around. Few people have the sensitivity to do good around them. If you were to stop to suffer, and expand by reaching out, you could also receive just as much as you give within the process. And end up by feeling gratitude towards yourself, more than others, who will only become the reflection or relay nodes of your own impact. I think only by servicing (implying actions, even if you fuck up, even if it's small steps) a union of souls, you can feel united and fulfilled. It's like love, it fails if you focus on taking, or a passive state of only absorbing, rather than giving. You grow as you take someone by the hand as if they were your counterpart with confusion.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Brick In The Wall and Symbiote
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020

I wish was one of John Wick's enemies...dude always does head shots.

• Love
Reactions: DocNo and Brick In The Wall
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020

• Love
Reactions: DocNo, not-2-b-the-answer and Brick In The Wall
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
Fairly obscure slow and heavy and very slow.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Brick In The Wall
MichaelNomad123

MichaelNomad123

Jesus
Oct 15, 2020

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Viro_Major, not-2-b-the-answer, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
somehow today i am in drummer mood. so here are two legendary drum solos and one legendary drummer.

1st woodstock santana - do i have to say more?
2nd chicago - drum solo starting from 3:10 - love it
3rd billy cobham stratus - if you don't like foreplay then maybe you should start at 3:02 :P

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
AC/DC-Shot In The Dark :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie
MichaelNomad123

MichaelNomad123

Jesus
Oct 15, 2020

Last edited:
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and DocNo
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Kylie Minogue-Can't Get You Out Of My Head :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Reactions: Serial Experi Pain
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020

Last edited:
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and MichaelNomad123
MichaelNomad123

MichaelNomad123

Jesus
Oct 15, 2020

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Deleted member 23374
MichaelNomad123

MichaelNomad123

Jesus
Oct 15, 2020
I thought they were all about the nookie...
the boat snuck up on me nice
Yeah, the end gives me chills. I like it a lot. They have a lot of good tracks

Reactions: Deleted member 23374
W’ren

W’ren

Worthless
Oct 28, 2020
put me back in my rocking chair lol

My fave song is Everlong. <3

This song is part of an album i listened to often- loved every single song. This album channeled my anger, sadness and frustration in my younger dark times... "Breaking The Habit" - Linkin Park

• Love
Reactions: omoidarui and not-2-b-the-answer