• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Ah fuck, I got Himmler. Though I might take the test again since I disagree with the reasons they gave.
Edit: I took it again, giving more thought to my answers and got Osama Bin Laden. For what it's worth, I saw myself in the comparisons they drew between me and Bin Laden, compared to Himmler. Though I do not know much about either of them to say I relate to either, I am aware that Himmler had a deep interest in the occult, which I can relate to.
Apparently Himmler is ISFJ. I don't understand how he would have been interested in the occult though; I thought that was a Ni trait (and that's not in his function stack). It's funny how you guys both got the ISTJ result on that other quiz
I'm unironically laughing my ass off, why are you so good (and I can't be manipulative, so I'm harsh both with praise and derision, I give no fucks).

wtf creepy^^

You've taken him from me. How dare you. My precious!
Did you take the tritype test?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Ah, I can't do it, it's paid : (
What? 😭 It was free when I last checked. Anyways, here are the descriptions. They're from her website. Which one sounds the most like you?

27 Tritype® Descriptions

Tritype® 125, 152, 215, 251, 512, 521-The Mentor
If you are a 125, you are very diligent, caring, and knowledgeable. You want to be ethical, helpful, and wise. You are very idealistic and see what needs to be done and the simple and effective ways to do it. You are intensely private but care about people. You seek practical systems and procedures to measure results and effectiveness.

Tritype® 126, 162, 216, 261, 612, 621-The Supporter
If you are a 126, you are diligent, caring, and inquisitive. You want to be ethical, helpful, and supportive. Highly responsible and cooperative, you are most comfortable when you do things 'by the book' and know what to expect. Focused on the needs and concerns of others, you seek ways to be of service. You enjoy being the power behind the throne.

Tritype® 127, 172, 217, 271, 712, 721-The Teacher
If you are a 127, you are diligent, caring, and innovative. You want to be ethical, empathetic, and inspired. Engaging, fun-loving, and outgoing, you want to be with people. You seek fun with a purpose, needing goals, and time to play and celebrate and enjoy life. You love discovering new things. You have the gift of being able to squeeze the boredom out of anything tedious.

Tritype® 135, 153, 315, 351, 513, 531-The Technical Expert
If you are a 135, you are diligent, focused, and knowledgeable. You want to be ethical, efficient, and, wise. Highly rational, you seek systems and procedures. Detail-oriented, you like mathematical concepts and finding ways to breakdown and understand complex material. You are very precise and good with exacting details that others find difficult to manage.

Tritype® 136, 163, 316, 361, 613, 631-The Taskmaster
If you are a 136, you are diligent, ambitious, and inquisitive. You want to be ethical, efficient, and dutiful. Highly industrious and responsible, you are focused on achievement. You feel obligated to be orderly and create a successful image as dictated by society. Most importantly, you focus on your duty and finding certainty.

Tritype® 137, 173, 317, 371, 713, 731-The Systems Builder
If you are a 137, you are diligent, ambitious, and innovative. You want to be ethical, efficient, and upbeat. You are self-motivated and want to achieve your goals in a positive and effective way. You want to do your best and want to look good doing it. You focus on success and seek ways to measure it.

Tritype® 145, 154, 415, 451, 514, 541-The Researcher
If you are a 145, you are diligent, intuitive, and knowledgeable. You want to be ethical, original, and wise. Highly intellectual, you are focused on what you perceive is correct and above reproach. Motivated to be informed, you are research-oriented. You seek and quote the opinions of experts to avoid being uncertain and seen as ignorant.

Tritype® 146, 164, 416, 461, 614, 641-The Philosopher
If you are a 146, you are diligent, intuitive, and inquisitive. You want to be ethical, original, and certain. Morally focused, you have strong emotions and are inclined to voice your feelings and intuitions. You care deeply and want to help others improve their lives and the expectations they have of themselves.

Tritype® 147, 174, 417, 471, 714, 741-The Visionary
If you are a 147, you are diligent, intuitive, and innovative. You want to be ethical, expressive, and positive. You are passionate and idealistic. You want to make a difference in the world and see the many possible approaches to different situations. Perfectionistic, you seek standards that improve lives.

Tritype® 258, 285, 528, 582, 825, 852-The Strategist
If you are a 258, you are caring, knowledgeable, and protective. You want to be helpful, wise, and straight- forward. Highly sensitive, you are an empathetic, intellectual 'people' person. You are both introverted and extroverted. At times you can be direct and easily move towards others and can 'over' give or pull away to recharge.

Tritype® 259, 295, 529, 592, 925, 952-The Problem Solver
If you are a 259, you are caring, knowledgeable, and accepting. You want to be helpful, wise, and peaceful. You have a very shy, gentle, and reserved nature and tend to focus on what is harmonious. You need companionship and avoid feelings of loneliness by focusing on the needs and concerns of others. You can struggle with inaction when you feel overwhelmed.

Tritype® 268, 286, 628, 682, 826, 862-The Rescuer
If you are a 268, you are caring, supportive, and protective. You want to be helpful, engaging, and straightforward. By nature, you want to be in charge of your world and are attracted to the noble cause. You wish to shield others from harm and will challenge what is unjust. You want to know what the rules are in order to feel safe and to know when you can break them.

Tritype® 269, 296, 629, 692, 926, 962-The Good Samaritan
If you are a 269, you are caring, inquisitive, and accepting. You want to be helpful, supportive, and peaceful. You like people and want to find ways to engage with them. Your sense of pride comes from getting along with others and being of assistance. You are known for your easygoing and friendly disposition. You hate conflict and may struggle with being too passive.

Tritype® 278, 287, 728, 782, 827, 872-The Free Spirit
If you are a 278, you are caring, innovative, and protective. You want to be helpful, loving, and straightforward. You are assertive, funny, and outgoing. You like to use your charming and sunny disposition to create an upbeat, positive, and action-packed environment. You are also very nurturing to those in your circle of care.

Tritype® 279, 297, 729, 792, 927, 972-The Peacemaker
If you are a 279, you are caring, innovative, and accepting. You want to be helpful, upbeat, and peaceful. You are very kind and tend to see the best in others. You focus on easy and comfortable ways of relating. Very optimistic and positive, you hate any form of conflict or strife, and use your sense of humor to smooth out difficulties.

Tritype® 358, 385, 538, 583, 835, 853-The Solution Master
If you are a 358, you are ambitious, knowledgeable, and protective. You want to be efficient, wise, and straightforward. Tough-minded, you are good at studying a problem and finding both original and practical solutions others often miss. Highly tenacious, you work tirelessly until you find effective solutions and can prevail against adversity.

Tritype® 359, 395, 539, 593, 935, 953-The Thinker
If you are a 359, you are ambitious, knowledgeable, and accepting. You want to be efficient, wise, and peaceful. Intellectual and clever, you find amenable and pleasant ways to manage difficult situations and relationships. Often shy, you are very private and are slow to trust others. You need time to more fully reveal yourself. You are ambitious but seek admiration in a subtle manner.

Tritype® 368, 386, 638, 683, 836, 863-The Justice Fighter
If you are a 368, you are ambitious, inquisitive, and protective. You want to be accomplished, loyal, and straightforward. Verbally adept and a good reader of people and situations, you have the ability to identify unjust authority, rebel against tyranny and verbally spar against it. You want to get along with others but can struggle with being too direct and outspoken.

Tritype® 369, 396, 639, 693, 936, 963-The Mediator
If you are a 369, you are ambitious, inquisitive, and accepting. You want to be successful, engaged, and peaceful. You seek peace, balance, and harmony. You want to know what is expected of you and will adjust your behavior to succeed. You need affirmation, reassurance, and a sense of wellbeing to feel connected to yourself and others.

Tritype® 378, 387, 738, 783, 837, 873-The Mover Shaker
If you are a 378, you are ambitious, innovative, and protective. You want to be efficient, happy, and straightforward. You are a dynamic go-getter, focused on the prize. An expansive powerhouse, you see the big picture and have the will to make it happen. You are a true entrepreneur and empire builder. Obstacles are seen as competitive challenges.

Tritype® 379, 397, 739, 793, 937, 973-The Ambassador
If you are a 379, you are ambitious, innovative, and accepting. You want to be focused, upbeat, and peaceful. You like people and are outgoing even if you are shy. You are easygoing and seek comfort but strive for success and a feeling of personal importance. You are identified with what you do and achieve but are diplomatic, friendly, and kind in your approach.

Tritype® 458, 485, 548, 584, 845, 854-The Scholar
If you are a 458, you are intuitive, knowledgeable, and protective. You want to be original, wise, and straightforward. You study what makes people tick and form strong opinions about what you learn. Somewhat introverted, you are identified with being an intuitive, strategic thinker. You see and focus on the interconnections that others often miss.

Tritype® 459, 495, 549, 594, 945, 954-The Contemplative
If you are a 459, you are intuitive, knowledgeable, and accepting. You want to be original, wise, and peaceful. Highly self-aware and reflective, you are very shy, reserved, and self-conscious. You need regular quiet time to reflect on your thoughts and emotions. Easily flooded with emotion, it is difficult for you to voice your ideas and feelings.

Tritype® 468, 486, 648, 684, 846, 864-The Truth Teller
If you are a 468, you are intuitive, inquisitive, and protective. You want to be original, certain, and straightforward. You are highly sensitive and emotional. You track inconsistencies and are like the 'canary in the coal mine,' calling off hidden agendas, deception, and ulterior motives. You are very intense and can, at times, be overly emotional and reactive.

Tritype® 469, 496, 649, 694, 946, 964-The Seeker
If you are a 469, you are intuitive, inquisitive, and accepting. You want to be original, certain, and peaceful. You are very sensitive and can easily feel reserved and inhibited. You struggle with intense feelings of self-doubt and uncertainty. As a result, you need multiple sources of confirmation. You want to be individualistic but can fear being separate from others so avoid confrontation.

Tritype® 478, 487, 748, 784, 847, 874-The Messenger
If you are a 478, you are intuitive, innovative, and protective. You want to be original, creative, and straightforward. A cutting-edge tracker of both your internal and external worlds, you are an unconventional, passionate, and self-possessed master of solutions. Outwardly, you are confident with a sense of panache but inwardly, you are emotionally vulnerable.

Tritype® 479, 497, 749, 794, 947, 974-The Gentle Spirit
If you are a 479, you are intuitive, innovative, and accepting. You want to be original, positive, and peaceful. You are identified with the defense of optimism and tend to hide your painful feelings and pessimism for fear of being rejected. You see the wonder in beauty and are tenderhearted, lyrical, and idealistic. You are attracted to the healing arts.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I remember taking this test a while ago.
I got IuFcUc back in 2022. Might take it again to see if I've changed.
These are the explanations of the results.

If anyone wants to take it, you have to take the "primitive type" test first, then go to the "basic type" test, put in your primitive type there and then take that test. Wacky system.
@leavingthesoultrap you should take this quiz lol

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023

If anyone wants to take it, you have to take the "primitive type" test first, then go to the "basic type" test, put in your primitive type there and then take that test. Wacky system.
I took the test again and got IuFcUu.
...they really don't hold any punches, do they?

• Wow
Reactions: sserafim
N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

It/Xe
Apr 2, 2023
I'm INFP-T... And I got Hitler.
In summation, fuck you for recommending this quiz

The vast majority of the points they make apply to me as well 😭 (minus being comfortable with risks, I'm very risk averse but getting more comfortable taking calculated risks as I get older)

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I'm INFP-T... And I got Hitler.
In summation, fuck you for recommending this quiz

The vast majority of the points they make apply to me as well 😭 (minus being comfortable with risks, I'm very risk averse but getting more comfortable taking calculated risks as I get older)
I heard Hitler was INFJ. What else did the description say for you?

N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

It/Xe
Apr 2, 2023
Screenshot 20240406 1913222
I do like testing people's boundaries and I do find I can easily charm people, often without trying, I have quite a few people in my life who I cannot think of why they even like me.
Screenshot 20240406 1915162
1. Yep 😬
2. ...Yeah when I was dating two guys at once (they all knew, I'm not a cheater)
3. Yep 💀
4. Don't remember but knowing me, probably lol
5. Yeeeeep 😭
Screenshot 20240406 191805 1 1 Screenshot 20240406 1918142 . Yep
2. Yep
3. ...Kind of yes kind of no? ADHD and hyper focus lmao
4. Yep
5. Yep
6. Nooooo
7. Kind of
8. Oh definitely 💀
9. Big yes
10. Yes yes yes
11. Absolutely
12. Yep

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023

View attachment 134632
I do like testing people's boundaries and I do find I can easily charm people, often without trying, I have quite a few people in my life who I cannot think of why they even like me.
View attachment 134633
1. Yep 😬
2. ...Yeah when I was dating two guys at once (they all knew, I'm not a cheater)
3. Yep 💀
4. Don't remember but knowing me, probably lol
5. Yeeeeep 😭
View attachment 1346351View attachment 134634. Yep
2. Yep
3. ...Kind of yes kind of no? ADHD and hyper focus lmao
4. Yep
5. Yep
6. Nooooo
7. Kind of
8. Oh definitely 💀
9. Big yes
10. Yes yes yes
11. Absolutely
12. Yep
Are you INFJ?

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
No, I used to always get INTP and in more recent years I've consistently got INTJ.
I didn't mean to quote your comment; it was by accident. I looked back at who you got and it was Himmler, who was apparently ISFJ. You also got the ISTJ result on that cosmos quiz. Interesting. Are you sure you're an N type? Maybe you're mistyped

Last edited:
leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
I didn't mean to quote your comment; it was by accident. I looked back at who you got and it was Himmler, who was apparently ISFJ. You also got the ISTJ result on that cosmos quiz. Interesting. Are you sure you're an N type? Maybe you're mistyped
Yeah, from what I've read about MBTIs, I'm at least confident that I'm an IN, and reasonably confident that I'm a T. I would say at least nowadays that I am an INTJ. To be honest, I hardly care about Myers-Briggs anyway.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Jiyuurakka

Jiyuurakka

Discontinued Existence
Mar 22, 2024
Here's a test to find out which murderous villain you are. It's based off of Big 5 I think. Apologies if anyone finds it offensive…
My mind sort of hurt when I answered some of the questions, the choices made no sense because the choices meant the same thing. Ah well, it was fun to think about them.

Screenshot 20240415 125229 Chrome Screenshot 20240415 125619 Chrome Screenshot 20240415 125624 Chrome

Last edited: