• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
Oh, btw, Hitler was INFJ, I am INFP.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
Malaria

Malaria

Feb 24, 2024
Interesting, I think he's an INFJ? I'm an INTP too but I got Albert Speer
Somehow I had a feeling you would be INTP (I have a bit of an interest in MBTI) :ahhha:

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Somehow I had a feeling you would be INTP (I have a bit of an interest in MBTI) :ahhha:
Lol you know me so well 😂 are you into enneagram or any other typing system too?

Reactions: Malaria
Malaria

Malaria

Feb 24, 2024
Lol you know me so well 😂 are you into enneagram or any other typing system too?
Yep, I am. It's one of the things I like to look into to pass the time.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Yep, I am. It's one of the things I like to look into to pass the time.
Oh nice, I'm into them too. What do you think I am in those? 🤣

Malaria

Malaria

Feb 24, 2024
Oh nice, I'm into them too. What do you think I am in those? 🤣
Hm... Hard to say, maybe a type 5 or 7? It's kinda hard for me to know someone's deepest fears and desires at times.

Personally, I am a type 4 for enneagram. For the SLOAN model, I am RLUAI. For the Four Temperaments I am Melancholic-Sanguine.

• Informative
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Hm... Hard to say, maybe a type 5 or 7? It's kinda hard for me to know someone's deepest fears and desires at times.

Personally, I am a type 4 for enneagram. For the SLOAN model, I am RLUAI. For the Four Temperaments I am Melancholic-Sanguine.
That's spot on. I'm a 5 but I also feel like a 7 (maybe it's just the ADHD tho lol). Oh nice, you're a type 4. Btw do you know about tritypes? What do you think mine is? And what's yours?

I'm not really familiar with the SLOAN model, but I've taken the test before. I forgot what I got though. Oh cool, melancholic sanguine. Those are two pretty different types, right? It's interesting that you're a mix of both of them. Do you feel like your personality changes? I don't remember what I am in the temperaments, I took the test but I forgot ;-;

Reactions: Malaria
Malaria

Malaria

Feb 24, 2024
Btw do you know about tritypes? What do you think mine is?
I am not familiar with tritypes so I can't comment on that.
Oh cool, melancholic sanguine. Those are kind of different, right?
Melancholic-sanguine is a paradoxical kind of temperament... I can be the most fun loving and cheerful person at one moment and then be an angsty depressed sobbing mess the other. I can either feel intensely happy or intensely sad.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I am not familiar with tritypes so I can't comment on that.

Melancholic-sanguine is a paradoxical kind of temperament... I can be the most fun loving and cheerful person at one moment and then be an angsty depressed sobbing mess the other. I can either feel intensely happy or intensely sad.
Katherine Fauvre has a tritype test. I'll link it here. Btw this is the description of all of this. There used to be a Zhihu article on it but it disappeared, so I found new descriptions instead. Personally, I'm a 539.

https://www.katherinefauvre.com/enneagramtritypetest

https://wiki.personality-database.com/books/enneagram/chapter/the-27-tritypes

RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

Most men only receive flowers at their funeral.
Feb 18, 2024
I am aware of his animal rights activism. I think apparently he also was in favor of gender equality? I know for a fact he was a momma's boy tho. It's bizarre to think that one of the most infamous murderers in all of history was a softie and also shares the same MBTI type as Jesus :ahhha:

It really makes you wonder why there's laws to making it illegal to question a narrative in some places. The same type of places have never seen it important enough to make laws allowing people to die peacefully even though everyone will face death at some point anyway.

A narrative is clearly more important 🤦🏻 how dare zionist be allowed to suffer, it's clearly fine for everyone else to though 🙃

It's strange how loved an "evil" person was. hitler clearly had values and compassion to animals, etc

It's also strange how a non German who didn't have blond hair and blue eyes seen the Germans as the superior race.

• Wow
Malaria

Malaria

Feb 24, 2024
RemainingDubious

RemainingDubious

Most men only receive flowers at their funeral.
Feb 18, 2024
Malaria

Malaria

Feb 24, 2024
Update, apparently I am 479

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
this was actually fun so i went to their sitr and took the psychopathy spectrum test

You are 28.13% sociopathic, 34.09% impulsive, which makes you 6.24% more psychopathic than the population average.

was the result

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
Ah fuck, I got Himmler. Though I might take the test again since I disagree with the reasons they gave.
Edit: I took it again, giving more thought to my answers and got Osama Bin Laden. For what it's worth, I saw myself in the comparisons they drew between me and Bin Laden, compared to Himmler. Though I do not know much about either of them to say I relate to either, I am aware that Himmler had a deep interest in the occult, which I can relate to.

Last edited:
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
and then i took the gender test (feeling confident). turns out i'm androgynous

Your gender coordinates are 58.33% masculine, 67.5% feminine, which places you in the androgynous quadrant

i blame this on living with my mom and older sis in my formative years

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
I remember taking this test a while ago.
I got IuFcUc back in 2022. Might take it again to see if I've changed.
These are the explanations of the results.

If anyone wants to take it, you have to take the "primitive type" test first, then go to the "basic type" test, put in your primitive type there and then take that test. Wacky system.

• Informative
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Ah fuck, I got Himmler. Though I might take the test again since I disagree with the reasons they gave.
Edit: I took it again, giving more thought to my answers and got Osama Bin Laden. For what it's worth, I saw myself in the comparisons they drew between me and Bin Laden, compared to Himmler. Though I do not know much about either of them to say I relate to either, I am aware that Himmler had a deep interest in the occult, which I can relate to.
I have a deep interest in the occult as well…
I remember taking this test a while ago.
I got IuFcUc back in 2022. Might take it again to see if I've changed.
These are the explanations of the results.

If anyone wants to take it, you have to take the "primitive type" test first, then go to the "basic type" test, put in your primitive type there and then take that test. Wacky system.
Thanks for sharing this. I've never heard of this typing system before.

I got IFU for Primitive Type

Results of PAS Indirect Assessment Inventory.
The estimate of PAS primitives based on the answers to the questions is shown below. For descriptive information on the factors, click the particular factor.
Overall profile:IFU
Intellectual Dimension: Internalizer (I) with relative strength (1-20) of 18
Procedural Dimension: Flexible (F) with relative strength (1-20) of 4
Social Dimension: Role Uniform (U) with relative strength (1-20) of 18
High Activity Level
You can see descriptions of the 8 possible basic level adjustments for this primitive profile (IFU) in the paper The Sixty-four Basic Adjustments by clicking on the link. If this experimental tool has accurately determined your primitive profile, then one of the eight possible basic profiles should describe your personality at the basic level.

The estimate of PAS basis based on the answers to the questions is shown below. For descriptive information on the factors, click the particular factor.

I got Iu Fc Uu
Overall profile: Iu Fc Uu

For the following descriptions a "o" basic level (not quite compensated) will be interpreted as a "c" or compensated.

In the following descriptions, you will read about the differences in strongly uncompensated or compensated adjustments (e.g. Eu+ or Ec+) vs. uncompensated or compensated adjustments (e.g. Eu or Ec). This tool does not attempt to make that distinction. Readers may attempt to determine from their own experience which most applies to them.

Click on the descriptions to read them.

Intellectual Dimension: Introduction to E/I basic level Details of Iu The basic level has relative strength (1-20) of 6
Procedural Dimension: Introduction to R/F basic level Details of Fc The basic level has relative strength (1-20) of 2
Social Dimension: Introduction to A/U basic level Details of Uu The basic level has relative strength (1-20) of 4

Description of your entire profile at the basic level taken from the paper, "The 64 Basic Adjustments"

For reference you can see descriptions of all possible basic level adjustments for this primitive profile (IFU) in the paper The Sixty-four Basic Adjustments by clicking on the link.

Lmao the test basically roasted me for having Asperger's…

Last edited:
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
The quote also applies to ctb
That...is true! i didnt connect the two before, thank you.
this is the second time, i think, that i've come across a test whose link you shared. thank you for sharing.

• Hugs
Malaria

Malaria

Feb 24, 2024
Oh nice, does the description sound like you?
Yeah it definitely sounds like me, as awkward as it is for me to admit. It describes my type as a "gentle soul" and it kinda makes me feel weird because I don't see myself as a good person, but I know others perceive me as being really kind and such.

• Hugs
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I'm not sure how to feel about it, but my test said I was like Hitler... Assuming he believed he had genuinely good intentions for the evil things he did, it's possible if I could've met him and talked to him in person back in the day, I might've agreed with him about more things than I would expect, but I don't know really.

No matter how you look at it, the Holocaust was absolutely unforgivable. The only instance where my thinking might be more in line with his way of thinking, is when I'm feeling like a misanthrope and wishing all humans would be exterminated. I'm just glad I don't always feel this way.

• Wow
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Wait I retook the test and got this

The estimate of PAS basis based on the answers to the questions is shown below. For descriptive information on the factors, click the particular factor.

Overall profile: Iu Fc Uo

For the following descriptions a "o" basic level (not quite compensated) will be interpreted as a "c" or compensated.

In the following descriptions, you will read about the differences in strongly uncompensated or compensated adjustments (e.g. Eu+ or Ec+) vs. uncompensated or compensated adjustments (e.g. Eu or Ec). This tool does not attempt to make that distinction. Readers may attempt to determine from their own experience which most applies to them.

Click on the descriptions to read them.

Intellectual Dimension: Introduction to E/I basic level Details of Iu The basic level has relative strength (1-20) of 6
Procedural Dimension: Introduction to R/F basic level Details of Fc The basic level has relative strength (1-20) of 4
Social Dimension: Introduction to A/U basic level Details of Uc

Description of your entire profile at the basic level taken from the paper, "The 64 Basic Adjustments"

For reference you can see descriptions of all possible basic level adjustments for this primitive profile (IFU) in the paper The Sixty-four Basic Adjustments by clicking on the link.