• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
That's quite specific, how well does it fit you?
Not really actually. These parts fit. The others, not so much.

"This is a relatively rare basic cluster that is, essentially, an ambulatory schizoid pattern with many features in common with ir*a. [IuFcAu] The primary difference, which is important, is that the ir*a* has had to exert considerable energy and an effort to develop social-interpersonal effectiveness. The stereotyped or set role that he assumes gives him a very uniform and an often "wooden" surface personality appearance; he may have a robot-like manner that is inappropriate or, at best, superficial. Fundamentally, the ir*a* is an emotionally detached, non-involving person. He covers these features with a very superficial social-interpersonal awareness that makes him appear to be more responsive and an perceptive than is true, in fact."

"Some ir*a* individuals with high intellectual levels may be fairly effective in the sense that they conform to the requirements of any group that provides them security. However, once they meet the qualifications of the group, they have little need to be productive in order to maintain themselves. They are perfectly capable of thinking that since they have earned security (labor union status, a college education, a medical degree, tenure, etc.), the world owes them a living."
It's pretty vague and mostly refering to my introverted traits
Do you know your MBTI or enneagram?

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I see, thank you, I was wondering if I should take it. I'll wait for some other fun test of yours instead 😸
You should take it for fun and see what you get

Reactions: vak
vak

vak

🙃💕
Feb 13, 2024
You should take it for fun and see what you get
I got this one: Basic e*f*u (IcRcUu)

I think it judges me to be less creative and flexible than I'm in reality, but in general it fits, about the same as INTJ.
This is true though: As he grows older, the e*f*u becomes more delusional and an eccentric, and an although he rarely becomes a true schizophrenic, he often becomes more bizarre, eccentric, and an seclusive 😂

Last edited:
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I knew it. My MBTI is INFP though.
It's funny, I got very similar results to the ones you got, but I think this test is incredibly flawed. For one thing, the results of the test which said I was the most like Hitler, also determined that I'm cool-headed. On a good day maybe, but I'm unhinged sometimes. I don't know how often Hitler threw furniture across the room, but if I'm anything like him, even a tiny bit, he probably trashed his office on a regular basis lmao.

But the picture the personality test uses for Hitler, he looks extremely dead inside, but there's still a little sadness in his eyes. In that sense, the way his eyes look, that's me 100% ;-;

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
It's funny, I got very similar results to the ones you got, but I think this test is incredibly flawed.
The main flaw in this test I think is that it's so binary. I'm usually the one to always pick neutral or middling options in this kind of test which I assume is why I usually get INFP. 🤔
For one thing, the results of the test which said I was the most like Hitler, also determined that I'm cool-headed. On a good day maybe, but I'm unhinged sometimes. I don't know how often Hitler threw furniture across the room, but if I'm anything like him, even a tiny bit, he probably trashed his office on a regular basis lmao.
Hitler could get pretty mad sometimes.

Reactions: sserafim and 4am
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
The main flaw in this test I think is that it's so binary. I'm usually the one to always pick neutral or middling options in this kind of test which I assume is why I usually get INFP. 🤔

I know what you mean. How many questions did you get where the 2 answers didn't even apply to you at all? I had maybe 2-3 where this was the case and had to pick the one that only kind of applies to me once in a while lol.

I took the test, and it came back with me and Joseph Stalin being the same, YIKES!

Walter
For what it's worth, I don't think you're anything like Stalin. From the posts I've seen, you're far too empathetic of a person to be a genocidal psychopath like him. I wonder if the difference between us and some of these villains is the level of self awareness we have.

Yeah, I've had a few rants like that at times haha! I know this particular video is meant to be comical by deliberately mistranslating German, but there are definitely some similarities there. Probably the only huge difference between me and Hitler is that he wanted to exterminate people and was pissed off that his enemies were about to stop him. I'm pissed off because I want to kill myself, but my enemies want to force me to live. Anyone who is against my right to die is my enemy as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I took the test, and it came back with me and Joseph Stalin being the same, YIKES!

Walter
I thought you would get angel
Wait I retook the test and got this

Results of PAS Indirect Assessment Inventory.

The estimate of PAS basis based on the answers to the questions is shown below. For descriptive information on the factors, click the particular factor.

Overall profile: Iu Fc Uo

For the following descriptions a "o" basic level (not quite compensated) will be interpreted as a "c" or compensated.

In the following descriptions, you will read about the differences in strongly uncompensated or compensated adjustments (e.g. Eu+ or Ec+) vs. uncompensated or compensated adjustments (e.g. Eu or Ec). This tool does not attempt to make that distinction. Readers may attempt to determine from their own experience which most applies to them.

Click on the descriptions to read them.

Intellectual Dimension: Introduction to E/I basic level Details of Iu The basic level has relative strength (1-20) of 6
Procedural Dimension: Introduction to R/F basic level Details of Fc The basic level has relative strength (1-20) of 4
Social Dimension: Introduction to A/U basic level Details of Uc

Description of your entire profile at the basic level taken from the paper, "The 64 Basic Adjustments"

For reference you can see descriptions of all possible basic level adjustments for this primitive profile (IFU) in the paper The Sixty-four Basic Adjustments by clicking on the link.
I took the quiz multiple times and kept getting this result. Does anyone know what MBTI/enneagram/type in other typing system type it corresponds to?
Hm... Hard to say, maybe a type 5 or 7? It's kinda hard for me to know someone's deepest fears and desires at times.

Personally, I am a type 4 for enneagram. For the SLOAN model, I am RLUAI. For the Four Temperaments I am Melancholic-Sanguine.
I just took the Big 5/SLOAN test and got RLUEI. It said my primary type was inquisitive.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: whywere
Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
Apparently I'm similar to Saddam Hussein, xd
Pretty interesting.

Attachments

• villain-graph.png
    villain-graph.png
    22.9 KB · Views: 0
  • saddamtest.png
    saddamtest.png
    123 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Apparently I'm similar to Saddam Hussein, xd
Pretty interesting.
Can you add the description? Like the "scientific research" part

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
ive always struggled with the accuracy of these tests. not in general but specifically for me. i felt like for a good chunk of the questions both answers applied 🤷‍♀️

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
ive always struggled with the accuracy of these tests. not in general but specifically for me. i felt like for a good chunk of the questions both answers applied 🤷‍♀️
Did you take the test? Who did you get

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
@DarkRange55

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023

He was apparently INFJ. Didn't you get the INFJ result on that other quiz as well?

• Wow
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
😭 Do you know what your MBTI type is? I heard he was INFJ. I got Albert Speer
I got Speer as well, and I wasn't even trying, wtf. What's his type?

Btw, I did a personality test in November, but I don't remember the result... Nevermind, I have finally uncovered it in my Tinder screenshot archives from Nov '23! It's apparently INTJ-A/INTJ-T! And it's called an architect, like Speer? Lmao yikes I never thought I was this cute! It's all coming together!

Attachments

• 2024-03-22_Adunai_suicide_forum#10_txt_archive.png
    2024-03-22_Adunai_suicide_forum#10_txt_archive.png
    229 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2023-11-11_003846.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-11_003846.jpg
    333.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Wow
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I got Speer as well, and I wasn't even trying, wtf. What's his type?

Btw, I did a personality test in November, but I don't remember the result... Nevermind, I have finally uncovered it in my Tinder screenshot archives from Nov '23! It's apparently INTJ-A/INTJ-T! And it's called an architect, like Speer? Lmao yikes I never thought I was this cute! It's all coming together!
I think he was INTP lol. Do you know your enneagram? Btw you should do this quiz
I remember taking this test a while ago.
I got IuFcUc back in 2022. Might take it again to see if I've changed.
These are the explanations of the results.

If anyone wants to take it, you have to take the "primitive type" test first, then go to the "basic type" test, put in your primitive type there and then take that test. Wacky system.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
I think he was INTP lol. Do you know your enneagram? Btw you should do this quiz
An hour later, I've done it! Wow, apparently I can do things if I'm interested, who would've thought! Not sure about schizophrenia and guilt, however.

Basic if*u (IuRcUu)
The if*u pattern, essentially, is the true, classic, schizophrenic adjustment. It differs from the iru [IuRuUu] adjustment in that there is more inner control, a kind of defensiveness that makes the if*u less suggestible. Since the mood vacillations and impulsiveness of the iru [IuRuUu] adjustment are not present, the if*u is tense, withdrawn, and autistically preoccupied. To a certain extent, the if*u has made an attempt to relate, but he has not been successful. He does not continue to be responsive, as does the iru, [IuRuUu] but gives in to his inner needs; at the same time, he fails to differentiate what is autistic and what is experiential. He sees relationships and has a kind of sense of responsibility, but this is distorted, bizarre, and unrealistic. He cannot separate true external guidance and control from his own autistic productions, so becomes a splintered, confused individual who does not recognize his own confusion. He responds to inner, self-generated stimuli as though they were external in origin, is impervious to logic, and insulated from experience. While the if*u, in extreme cases, has either lost or never developed this ability.

And this enneagram test has returned me type 5. Although by the description on Wikipedia, I'd rather choose 4 ((because it's my fav number)) because I generally do what I determine to be correct according to my inner morality (although I wish I could impose it on peeps, hehe).

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
An hour later, I've done it! Wow, apparently I can do things if I'm interested, who would've thought! Not sure about schizophrenia and guilt, however.

Basic if*u (IuRcUu)
The if*u pattern, essentially, is the true, classic, schizophrenic adjustment. It differs from the iru [IuRuUu] adjustment in that there is more inner control, a kind of defensiveness that makes the if*u less suggestible. Since the mood vacillations and impulsiveness of the iru [IuRuUu] adjustment are not present, the if*u is tense, withdrawn, and autistically preoccupied. To a certain extent, the if*u has made an attempt to relate, but he has not been successful. He does not continue to be responsive, as does the iru, [IuRuUu] but gives in to his inner needs; at the same time, he fails to differentiate what is autistic and what is experiential. He sees relationships and has a kind of sense of responsibility, but this is distorted, bizarre, and unrealistic. He cannot separate true external guidance and control from his own autistic productions, so becomes a splintered, confused individual who does not recognize his own confusion. He responds to inner, self-generated stimuli as though they were external in origin, is impervious to logic, and insulated from experience. While the if*u, in extreme cases, has either lost or never developed this ability.

And this enneagram test has returned me type 5. Although by the description on Wikipedia, I'd rather choose 4 ((because it's my fav number)) because I generally do what I determine to be correct according to my inner morality (although I wish I could impose it on peeps, hehe).
Lol. At least you didn't get called a "wooden, ambulatory schizoid." I'm type 5 as well. I'm 5w4 and 539. There's this tritype test if you're curious

https://enneagramtritypetest.com/

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
  • Wow