• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
When you try to make multiple posts in a row, they just merge into one post. Is there any way to stop this? Or could there be? Sometimes you want to separate things.

Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
When you try to make multiple posts in a row, they just merge into one post. Is there any way to stop this? Or could there be? Sometimes you want to separate things.
I have been thinking the same thing since Joined, it would be nice to be able to separate things and have more control over the posts.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
The posts will separate given enough time in between the two. I wish I knew how much time exactly. It's probably to prevent spamming. The PM system is similar in that you have to wait like 3 to 5 seconds before you post again.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I just wish it put a few lines in between at the very least... or even like ---------------------- in between the posts so you know.

I mean I get why it's done, otherwise you could have 500 new posts from one person, even with a time delay, just with them posting random things. That prevents it. But sometimes you post completely different things, and they get put together and it ends up like "I eat cheese, the bears slept in my bed" and it makes no sense why these are anywhere near each other.

Reactions: autumnal
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
As @Brick In The Wall states, after a certain amount of time , the new post will be separate.
I suppose you could do an experiment to figure out what amount of time that is....
You could make some test posts on this thread to check.....

mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Yeah I don't like my posts combining especially when i'm creating a thread. You might have to wait 6 hours.

Here's from the RULES & FAQ

Can I edit or delete my posts and threads?
Yes. You have 6 hours after posting to edit or delete the content. If you need something deleted or modified after that period, you can ask a moderator to remove or edit it via PM. We don't mass delete content, no exceptions.