ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
Some of you may be aware of the Mr. Caringuy youtube channel. From what I understand, it's run by a man out of Australia, who himself suffers from depression, and these videos are an homage to those who have passed away, mostly via ctb, but some are dedicated to those who were murdered.

I'm guessing he combs the internet regularly to find suicides in the press, and compiles around 10 - 15 ctb's in each video presentation.

In early June 2019 ago he did a video compilation which included someone who used to post here at SS.

This brings up something which I think will become a bigger issue; that is: whether or not to ctb anonymously / disappear from one's family and friends, or ctb and be identified. If one is identified then there is the risk that the media makes public that one's death was ctb.

I have nothing against Mr. Caringuy, and I think his YT channel is his way of dealing with his Human condition. But personally, when and if I decide to ctb, the last thing I want is anyone feeling sorry for me, and end up on some pity video.

Assuming that you care whether or not the public knows you took your own life (and if you don't care that's fine too) with this day and age web based information, all of this is worth considering.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, blanketyblk, inconsequential and 1 other person
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
PS : BTW the video that included the former SS member here did mention this website, and unfortunately in the same perspective of the mainstream media.

• Hmph!
Reactions: inconsequential
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I suscribed to his channel many months ago. I wonder how many members from here appears on his videos.