Avicii

Avicii

Looking
Sep 4, 2018
Por sod got injected with the stuff thought it was cruel myself but it took some time to die even at the end of the vid it was still trying to stay alive just how long does N take to work once ingested

Reactions: AngelGirl and Kikoo Loool
MakyMy

MakyMy

Jun 21, 2019
Doesnt look like peaceful:///

This is the reason why I am scared of N or SN.

Can you imagine this? shaking, I can't breathe, I'm dying ... that's why I'm training for the Olympic medal in hanging.

Poor mouse:(

Reactions: 262653 and Vegetto
Sargasm

Sargasm

Compassion makes the world go 'round.
Jun 19, 2019
I understand that this was done for teaching purposes, but the way they did it was just cruel, idiotic, and unscientific. They gave the shot like they were cramming in a garden hose to fill up a water balloon, then they put the poor creature on a cold table where it was exposed on all sides and surrounded by large loud creatures that were poking it and tapping the table to elicit a response. If I were that animal, I would be terrified that they were toying with their food like a cat before they attacked and ate me.

I have to wonder how much more peaceful and relaxed it would have been if they were more gentle with the injection before they put it in a comfortable cage/habitat where it could feel safe, and everybody observing was told to shut the hell up and respect the sacrifice of this animal's life for their own benefit.

Gentle prodding could have been done to see if it was still alive and aware, but no, let's just poke the dying animal and laugh like it's all a big joke.

This may be an example of what a person might expect if they injected their self with a lethal dose of Pentobarbital, but since it was done without any kind of scientific rigor, and frankly against it, I do not think it is a good example.

EDIT: After reading some of the YT comments on the video, it is possible that they only injected enough to sedate the animal, but even then, my points about how the animal was treated are still valid. There is still an obligation for compassion and humane treatment.

Last edited:
Reactions: fister and pole
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
I was also shocked by the laughter and lack of respect for the imminent death of living creature...

• Aww..
Reactions: fister, MakyMy, Sargasm and 1 other person
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
Having read, I won't watch.

Reactions: Halo13, pole, jake3d and 1 other person
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I understand that this was done for teaching purposes, but the way they did it was just cruel, idiotic, and unscientific. They gave the shot like they were cramming in a garden hose to fill up a water balloon, then they put the poor creature on a cold table where it was exposed on all sides and surrounded by large loud creatures that were poking it and tapping the table to elicit a response. If I were that animal, I would be terrified that they were toying with their food like a cat before they attacked and ate me.

I have to wonder how much more peaceful and relaxed it would have been if they were more gentle with the injection before they put it in a comfortable cage/habitat where it could feel safe, and everybody observing was told to shut the hell up and respect the sacrifice of this animal's life for their own benefit.

Gentle prodding could have been done to see if it was still alive and aware, but no, let's just poke the dying animal and laugh like it's all a big joke.

This may be an example of what a person might expect if they injected their self with a lethal dose of Pentobarbital, but since it was done without any kind of scientific rigor, and frankly against it, I do not think it is a good example.

EDIT: After reading some of the YT comments on the video, it is possible that they only injected enough to sedate the animal, but even then, my points about how the animal was treated are still valid. There is still an obligation for compassion and humane treatment.
All doctors and medical researchers are closet sadists. (Psychologists are the worst of the lot, because they desperately wish they could have the status of doctors but know they are too stupid to achieve it, so they are deeply bitter, and want to inflict revenge on the entire world.)
Believe me, they know their experiments are cruel; it's the only thing they like about the job.

Last edited:
Reactions: LetMeOut and Menschenfeind
Menschenfeind

Menschenfeind

Jan 25, 2019
Having read, I won't watch.
Human tests for human needs: No animal needs to be harmed or tested for some absurd fantasies. If they need it so badly, they should start with themselves.

• Love
Reactions: MakyMy and not_a_robot