• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DeletedUser4739

I may not be able to last as long as I would like. I've been collecting 30mL bottles of morphine sulfate oral solution for some time now. I experimented with a couple for shits and giggles. Now I'm looking at them differently.

How many bottles do I need to kill off a body that's about 5'9" 200lbs and has a high tolerance for downers of any kind?

I'm thinking orally is not preferable if I want it to be lethal. I don't want to stomach barrier to take away all the fun.

I can't focus enough to do my own calcs and research today. Nor is this my preferred method. I just wonder if I have enough on hand, if I can't make it out of the house ever again.

Attachments

• 20181129_194352.jpg
    20181129_194352.jpg
    551.4 KB · Views: 42
Reactions: MsM3talGamer, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, naia_ and 1 other person
voool

voool

Experienced
Sep 18, 2018
You need a drug to prevent vomiting. 750mg orally would probably work

Reactions: MsM3talGamer, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Voool just posted on here today a video by PN discussing opiate overdosing.

Thread is titled Final Exit on Opiates

Reactions: naia_, Lifeisatrap and DeletedUser4739
D

DeletedUser4739

Thx. I noticed the first few times I experimented with it, that it caused some nausea. By the third use, that had gone away. I left it alone for a couple months, during which I received more bottles.

After eating a handful of almonds, I tried half a bottle tonight. Buzzed nicely, no nausea or vomiting. I see someone suggested your thread below. I'll check it out. My tolerance for these things is my primary concern in terms of it being such an unknown, I don't know how to factor that in.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
D

DeletedUser4739

Thx. I'll check it out.

Livinginhell

Livinginhell

Should be Existinginhell
Aug 13, 2018
I tried od-ing on oramorph of which I have a high tolerance of I drank just over 300ml, I was completely out of it, near unconscious with absolutely no sickness, but odviously it didn't work I tried again a week later taking about 350ml but didn't have as near effect as the 1st time.
So I'd say at least 500ml.

Reactions: YellowJasmine, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
D

DeletedUser4739

That video is helpful in some ways, but I'm concerned he misses some things I consider critical to what he's discussing.

I'm wondering about anal administration. I have a dozen and a half bottles. I made need the half bottle to put me to sleep tonight. However, that leaves me 360 mL. I think? Intoxicated and doing math on the metric system is a challenge for this American tonight.

D

DeletedUser4739

What do you think about anal administration? (Sorry, don't mean to sound like a perve.)

D

DeletedUser4739

Oh, I have plenty of 1mg conazepam (10x stronger than valium). I plan to start layering those several at a time every fifteen minutes or so for a couple hours before I dose the morphine. My tolerance for benzos is off the charts though.

I have my share of additions, but for some reason, I have never had noticeable withdraw from benzoes or opioids. Even after a couple of spinal surgeries and and 6 roots canals in a year and a half, still didn't hook me.

Cannabis has been my A-1 since Day One. Bodies are so unique in how they handle things, just like minds.

I don't want to screw this up!!!

D

DeletedUser4739

I tried od-ing on oramorph of which I have a high tolerance of I drank just over 300ml, I was completely out of it, near unconscious with absolutely no sickness, but odviously it didn't work I tried again a week later taking about 350ml but didn't have as near effect as the 1st time.
Thank you for sharing your experience. Maybe I ask your approximate height and weight?

Was the first dose the first time you've ever used an opioid?

Livinginhell

Livinginhell

Should be Existinginhell
Aug 13, 2018
I am female 5 foot 6 and weigh about 126 pounds.
No I have used opioids most of my adult life.

D

DeletedUser4739

I am female 5 foot 6 and weigh about 126 pounds.
No I have used opioids most of my adult life.
Oh wow, I may need more I think. I'm a lot heavier and from your story, your tolerance sounds mighty.

This is never as easy as I'd like it to be.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Livinginhell
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
I may not be able to last as long as I would like. I've been collecting 30mL bottles of morphine sulfate oral solution for some time now. I experimented with a couple for shits and giggles. Now I'm looking at them differently.

How many bottles do I need to kill off a body that's about 5'9" 200lbs and has a high tolerance for downers of any kind?

I'm thinking orally is not preferable if I want it to be lethal. I don't want to stomach barrier to take away all the fun.

I can't focus enough to do my own calcs and research today. Nor is this my preferred method. I just wonder if I have enough on hand, if I can't make it out of the house ever again.

There maybe a difference between the liquid you have & what is called Oramorph here, you have 600mgs in a dinky 30mls with a whopping 100mgs per 5ml, where as the Oramorph that is most likely scribed here is 10mgs per 5ml. There is one that 20mgs per 1ml but that is as rare as hens teeth round here.

I tried 3000mgs & a few Fentanyl patches a few yrs back, i think if someone like me who has been scribed or taken high doses of oppies for yrs wanted to try to bump themselves off with those meds then you will need what would be a crazy high dose or somehow manage to lower tolerance considerably for it to work.

But i might be talking outta my arse, if so just ignore me..

Reactions: YellowJasmine, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and DeletedUser4739
D

DeletedUser4739

There maybe a difference between the liquid you have & what is called Oramorph here, you have 600mgs in a dinky 30mls with a whopping 100mgs per 5ml, where as the Oramorph that is most likely scribed here is 10mgs per 5ml. There is one that 20mgs per 1ml but that is as rare as hens teeth round here.

I tried 3000mgs & a few Fentanyl patches a few yrs back, i think if someone like me who has been scribed or taken high doses of oppies for yrs wanted to try to bump themselves off with those meds then you will need what would be a crazy high dose or somehow manage to lower tolerance considerably for it to work.

But i might be talking outta my arse, if so just ignore me..

Not at all. I think you're right. I need the feedback. I can drink a bottle and it feels good for a bit, then I get sleepy, but it doesn't knock me out. Most likely, it's not what I'm looking for in terms of a method. It may just be a way to get from here to there, so to speak.

I am not all that familiar with oramorph. I looked it up when another member mentioned it, but access will be an issue. Again, thank you for your feedback. I do appreciate it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Letmego. Please
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
Not at all. I think you're right. I need the feedback. I can drink a bottle and it feels good for a bit, then I get sleepy, but it doesn't knock me out. Most likely, it's not what I'm looking for in terms of a method. It may just be a way to get from here to there, so to speak.

I am not all that familiar with oramorph. I looked it up when another member mentioned it, but access will be an issue. Again, thank you for your feedback. I do appreciate it.

The lovely little bottles you have are far superior to my oramorph, so you definitely have the right stuff & have no need to source the Oramorph.

But yeah if like me you are a pain punter or have any type of tolerance, then from my cockups with morphine, fent & methadone (i always forget that one for some reason) i have learned that the only way is to do a combo & go for overkill.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and DeletedUser4739
D

DeletedUser4739

The lovely little bottles you have are far superior to my oramorph, so you definitely have the right stuff & have no need to source the Oramorph.

But yeah if like me you are a pain punter or have any type of tolerance, then from my cockups with morphine, fent & methadone (i always forget that one for some reason) i have learned that the only way is to do a combo & go for overkill.
I'm just using it to get by for now. I doubt it will be enough to off me, and it's unlikely I'll have a chance to obtain any more. Gun or bridge are looking more and more like my best options.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Letmego. Please
B

Bex83

Aug 26, 2018
Diamorphine would be my dream way to cbt. Wish I could get it ..

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
If you have never taken oramorph would it kill you do you think

Reactions: Wayno