• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
I'm so tired of life right now and I honestly don't care about anyone or anything I just want to die. I self harmed on my hands and I'm worried that someone is going to see. I can't viably cover up my hands. I'm a completely disaster. I have absolutely nothing going for me in my life. I wish I could turn off my consciousness. I absolutely dread going to bed and having to wake up to another day like this.

I hope you're having a wonderful night.

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
Thanks for venting! We are listening
I can totally relate to what you say. I also dread going to sleep and waking to another day in life and I also suffer from crippling anxiety its the worse.

I really hope you feel better soon

Reactions: SmallKoy
tsumihoroboshi

tsumihoroboshi

Lost Impact
Oct 31, 2023
i used to do that to my hands too, it would burn a lot. making a fist was very hard.

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
I've also got SH scars on my hands. I did read why there's a strong psychological pull to hurt the hands but too tired to remember.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling so tired of suffering in this dreadful existence, I really wish there's the option to just fall into an dreamless, permanent sleep, to be eternally unaware is all that's ideal to me. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.