bluegodism

bluegodism

the rose is blue šŸŒ¹šŸ’™
Nov 26, 2023
i have about 40 days left until my ctb. i feel happy that there is so little time left and very, very sad and in agony that there is so much time left.

i hope it passes quickly and that everything happens the way it should. my method is SN.

finally, i leave you with the question: what would you do in 40 days? i don't have the energy to do much but maybe there's something small i can do to pass the time. and.. the question is to check if I didn't forget to organize anything too.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Get any affairs in order and tie up any loose ends.

Eat your favorite foods.

Listen to your favorite music.

Reactions: bluegodism
D

Deleted member 65988

what would you do in 40 days? i don't have the energy to do much but maybe there's something small i can do to pass the time. and.. the question is to check if I didn't forget to organize anything too.
For 40 days, I'd just read as many books as possible or finish the ones I haven't. If there's something you can find within yourself that you enjoy then possibly use that to pass the time. Just as Rose above said, get all affairs in order and tie up any loose ends.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, it's certainly very much understandable just wishing to eternally be free from this existence. In my case I'd prefer to spend any remaining time sleeping as much as possible as after all sleeping is the closest to not existing.