• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Am seeing so many posts from people mentioning getting home from school and wanting to ctb. Firstly this is sad from those so young to be facing this, but also a little concerned about how young these people are, I know you can still be at school at 18 but do worry there are a lot of accounts under 18.

BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
I worry about it, too. Perhaps they're talking about college/uni and simply call it school out of habit? But if you really suspect they're under 18, I think you can report it and let the mods figure it out.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I'm 18 and still go to school. If I wasn't on benzos I wouldn't be able to go through it. Sometimes we get 11 hours of lessons a day and I have to get up at 6am://

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
You can usually tell by their writing style, and it's not hard to get them to reveal that they are kids. The vast majority talking about school mean collage.

Reactions: demuic
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
I do get that I just worry with the social media, tik tok age it's becoming more a thing to do. Just my own concerns and fears. Suppose when I was first thinking about death at 8, 40 years ago we didn't have this tech so was a lot harder to understand

• Hugs
Reactions: bov and Ghost2211
bov

bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020
The mods have a policy about disregarding age when we interact with one another—this being a sanctuary, i think they argue that it's patronizing and therefore alienating to do that. I try to follow the rules but I strongly disagree with this policy, and I think taking it too seriously is the kind of thing that will get us shut down.