• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Kaczka86

Kaczka86

Looking for...?
Dec 15, 2019
I really need some help from you guys. How do you deal with money related jealousy?

Long story short I come from poor divorced family, have mom who never was interested in me (and who literally only laughed and left the room when she saw my depression meds), for my whole life lived at my grandparents' apartment with 7+ people and never had my own room. Lots of alcohol abuse in family, recent illnesses like cancer and I have uncle who's in and out of the prison.

A year ago I moved to a different country thanks to my hard work and saving up a lot, to start college and to date a guy I met online. But my problem is that this guy I really love comes from a complete opposite background to mine (rich family, multiple vacations, 10+ gifts for christmas for everyone, his parents paid for his apartment while at college, he literally goes shopping and doesn't even look at the prices) and it's just so fucking hard to be with him and not feel resentful and extremely jealous of his life. I know, I know, money doesn't necessarily makes you a happy person. I heard that enough. But what it does it gives you security which I never had and just makes your life easier. I really want that, I know I can just work hard and eventually I'll be in a comfortable place, but it's not about that. Well maybe it is, I don't know.

Like, I know I work hard. I literally work full time in a dead end job, then go back and have classes for rest of my day couple times a week. But how do I stop feeling so miserable? So money focused(and scared of)? And most importantly so envious?

T

thisiswhoiam-

-
Mar 21, 2023
Working hard is the safest but slowest way to acquire wealth.