• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
I was prescribed modafinil for a while.

It helped me a lot with energy and motivation. I could see how it could help someone deal with those symptoms of depression.

Stay on it long enough and you'll probably be able to find a nice pocket in your life where you can "thrive" for a bit. It didn't work for me forever, unfortunately, and some of the side effects were quite troublesome.

Reactions: LittleJem
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Thank you @Backwood_tilt I just read tolerance can build quickly. One member of a group I am in said it lasted him 3 days and then stopped.

Tolerance seems to happen to me with everything - I want to preserve this magic but goodness knows how. Maybe it's a once a week/special occasions thing.

Did you try Kratom for energy/motivation? I know it does nothing for me, but some people find it helpful.