• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

rebelwacause

Jun 1, 2018
Hello all, I just wanted to start creating a space for people to chat -if they feel comfortable-about those souls who may have been on this forum but have passed on. I don't know if I'm posting this in the right place or not, or whether this has already been done? Mods please please feel free to edit, remove or place this thread elsewhere if it is in the wrong place.

I feel myself having been really affected by the suspected passing of @Sonnenblume. This is someone I barely knew and really had only a few brief interchanges with online; but, whose presence, whose humanity, shone through all the technology that can sometimes cloud and shield us from others on the net.

I can't talk about this with anybody else, so I wanted to share it here because I'm so cut up about it and I feel like I shouldn't be because I didn't know this beautiful person. Does this make sense to anybody else? I hope it does.

Thank you for listening to this and I hope you don't think any less of me for voicing this. Have just had a particularly bad day with these thoughts rattling around and needed to tell you all.

Ultimately, I hope this can be a space where we can come together and talk about these things if we need to.

R

rebelwacause

Jun 1, 2018
I really miss her and some other members. I missed many in reddit also. It is a very sad thing thats inevitable. Hopefully I'll ctb soon and I hope none will miss me

@Life sucks, thank you for your comment. It sounds like I'm being so self serving but really needed some opinion on this. I need to remember where I am, I guess, but it is a horrible paradox. Wish this were all a lot easier. On a massive low today.

Reactions: dano6533
G

givenup

Jun 20, 2018
I was watching sonnenblume and uselessanon posting a bit before i joined up. i know that's what this site is about, but it was still sad and ill remember them both. if they did ctb, May they be at peace.

Lucas

Lucas

May 26, 2018
Personally I've already passed the point where I would feel anything, for anybody. You know it's time to go when every bit of your last feelings are gone.

R

rebelwacause

Jun 1, 2018
Personally I've already passed the point where I would feel anything, for anybody. You know it's time to go when every bit of your last feelings are gone.

@Lucas, I know what you mean by what you've described above. I thought I was impermeable to feeling myself, I guess I need to think a little bit harder at this stage where I am on this whole rollercoaster. Thanks for your reply and to everybody who has commented. May we all be able to find peace @givenup and @millefeui. I don't know what kind of peace I'm searching for right now. At such a loss.

Reactions: givenup
G

givenup

Jun 20, 2018
@Lucas, I know what you mean by what you've described above. I thought I was impermeable to feeling myself, I guess I need to think a little bit harder at this stage where I am on this whole rollercoaster. Thanks for your reply and to everybody who has commented. May we all be able to find peace @givenup and @millefeui. I don't know what kind of peace I'm searching for right now. At such a loss.
i understand