O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
I really enjoy petty e-drama and internet celebrities beefing with each other but I can't watch because of these eating sounds. I tried multiple times but it's too painful on my ears. If you're curious I'll post a link, the eating noises are so loud.

Back story was Nikocado was going to be interviewed on the H3 podcast but pulled out after his plane tickets and hotel had been paid for. They had been insulting each other for a while back and forth for how each other look.

• Yay!
Reactions: akana, Mixo and GenesAndEnvironment
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Avocado is just vile in every way. No idea how someone can sit through one of his gross hour long mukbangs.

• Yay!
Reactions: akana, whatevs, demuic and 4 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
If Nicocado suddenly wanted a girlfriend, he would get one. This is the real black pill.

Reactions: whatevs, LivideLamb, som1 and 2 others
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
Avocado is just vile in every way. No idea how someone can sit through one of his gross hour long mukbangs.
I think he has a niche where he half pretends to be spiraling out of control and people watch him because they love self destruction. If/when I commit to suicide I will subscribe to his only fans for the novelty

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Mixo and Angst Filled Fuck Up
TheAmazingCriswell

TheAmazingCriswell

I predict...
Apr 28, 2021
I only clicked on this thread because the title reads to me as if it was created by an AI in its early developmental stage.

• Yay!
Reactions: Chinaski, Oblivion Access, demuic and 2 others
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
I watch Nik all the time and have for a long time. His outlandish, attention seeking behavior doesn't bother me much. I kind of wish he hadn't clickbaited the DV/abusive shit between him and Orlin, but hey. I guess the man cares more about catching that paper.

I think Ethan dodged a lot of drama. At least Nik had the self-awareness to know he would not be able to emotionally handle being on Ethan's show, unlike Trisha.

Reactions: akana and OrcWitch
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
Bumping this thread. Did you hear @OrcWitch? Trisha PAID OFF Nikocado NOT to go on Ethan's podcast. Some hot tea for you lol.

• Love
Reactions: OrcWitch
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
Bumping this thread. Did you hear @OrcWitch? Trisha PAID OFF Nikocado NOT to go on Ethan's podcast. Some hot tea for you lol.
Oh my gosh how scandalous!!!!!!

• Yay!
Reactions: Mixo
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
  • Yay!
Reactions: OrcWitch and Mixo
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
A true power couple if there ever was one.

This might be my hypersexual disorder talking, but I think the way they're devouring each other is pretty hawt. :))

Reactions: OrcWitch, Mixo and Zzzzz
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
This might be my hypersexual disorder talking, but I think the way they're devouring each other is pretty hawt. :))
Bro, that is 1000% your hypersexuality talking. 🤣
Take my upvote, anyway.

• Yay!
Reactions: OrcWitch and motel rooms
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Bro, that is 1000% your hypersexuality talking. 🤣

Guess that's why I'd like to see them rolling around in that pasta wearing nothing but loincloths as well 🥵🥵:))

• Yay!
Reactions: OrcWitch
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
Guess that's why I'd like to see them rolling around in that pasta wearing nothing but loincloths as well 🥵🥵:))
Something tells me that content is well under way, locked behind his OnlyFans page. Better bust out your credit card, brother!

• Yay!
Reactions: OrcWitch and motel rooms