HappySisyphus

HappySisyphus

One must imagine Sisyphus happy
Aug 3, 2023
Still in the middle of whatever is happening to me, thought I would keep writing to record everything I'm thinking, all my thoughts right now are gold, way too good to let them go to waste, life right now seems like a badly drawn drawing where there is supposed to be depth but there isn't because the artist lacks skill to do that, I also see stars outside my window, I have never saw them there before, there is one just above my window that looks way closer than it is supposed to be, it's almost like I am on a big set and it is just hanging there, it looks like it is just a few kilometers away, I also can't get the idea of lighting my hair on fire, I think it would be a very fun and cool way to kill myself, everytime I hear a car passing by I believe I'm in the middle of the dictatorship and they are coming to kidnap me, and then replace me because I have finally figure out that I'm in a show and that my entire life is a lie and was made up by some producers just to get money.
Oh god am I just talking to myself? Is there any real people in this forum? Or are you all made up to make me feel safe here so I could actually say what I'm feeling and now you kknow you have to replace me? Is that a good idea? I have a cutter with me, and even if you do replace me you will lose your star, I'm irreplaceable, people will notice it is not me.
I'll behave, just let me be, I don't want to go out like this.
Jesus I thought the last message didn't go through, it turns out It just got added to the main post, I got so scared for a second, why would you guys programe it like that, just let me alone please, I'll do good on the exam and I'll have a normal life, I promise

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Salmon can't swim, the_path_of_sorrows and toskita