• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

sickb0y

Jul 25, 2020

Because Psychedelic substances can help treat anxiety, depression and other mental illnesses and also increase pain tolerance with zero addiction. This course will be helpful for lots of people here to learn about it and to start Microdosing.
Although you need to pay for this event with that link you can register and see the past classes also you will be able to see the next that will follow. I have tried it, it works.

Can tiny doses lead to big changes? For many people, they already have. This is The Microdosing Movement.

In collaboration with James Fadiman, the father of modern microdosing, The Microdosing Institute and Flow State Micro, we are tapping into over 30 years of combined microdosing experience to empower you with the best information available in this brand new 6-week course.
Leap into the New Year with the SF Psychedelic Society and our amazing community in this educational exploration where you will learn the microdosing essentials and advanced practices to ensure a smooth transition into 2021.
Join for the weekly live classes that connect you to our experts' breadth of knowledge, the community socials and chat group connecting you to like-minded peers or join for our microdosing journal that will help you connect deeper to yourself.
This course will be hosted by the San Francisco Psychedelic Society, Jakobien & Hein of The Microdosing Institute, and Adam Bramlage of Flow State Micro with visionary guest educators such as James Fadiman. We aim to provide more knowledge, support and insight than you otherwise would have dreamed of, ensuring the best chance of success in your path towards self actualization.
Classes will be held on every Sunday at 1:30 PM Pacific Time. All classes will be recorded and immediately archived for your viewing if you cannot attend a class live. Community social gatherings (CommuniTEA) will occur Tuesdays at 4pm Pacific time and will not be recorded, in between each class to process the course materials, ask questions, and build connections with a supportive group of peers who are on a similar journey. All of the event info including course content and access links are located on the online event page (only available to ticket-holders).
A Microdosing Journal to help you track your changes while microdosing in addition to some helpful considerations and expansive practices to enhance the experience.
Supplemental Videos on a variety of topics including microdosing preparation, explorations on less commonly used substances, and concerns.
Guest Speakers who are top experts in the field of microdosing and have dedicated their lives to this subject will be joining us throughout the course.
An Online Community to make connections with your classmates, ask questions, and seek guidance.
Weekly CommuniTEA Gatherings hosted on zoom between each class to socialize with other students, integrate the content, ask questions and build community.
Accountabilibuddies will connect you with your peers, give you the opportunity and encouragement to find a friend(s) for accountability on this journey.
Personal Stories from our team on a variety of topics, from best practices to integration.
Comprehensive Presentation Deck for personal reference throughout and after the class that includes all the essential info that we cover in class
Lifetime Access to course materials
Suggested Resources on microdosing, safe practices, integration, and thorough education about sacred medicines
Week 1: Welcome to The Microdosing Movement
You will learn about this new wave of microdosing LSD and Psilocybin and get to know their differences, while understanding the science behind this practice and its many applications.
Week 2: Lay Of The Land & Psychic Preparation
Find your focus and set your intentions.You will learn about the best practices for starting microdosing in addition to developing your inner-guide and relationship with the substance.
Week 3: Meeting The Microdose
You will learn about dosing and protocols, how to make a test dose, and hear from James Fadiman himself about the creation of his widely used protocol.
Week 4: Navigation & Integration In Practice
In this session you will learn how to navigate your microdosing experience and be present for the material coming up through understanding integration, its importance, and how to apply it to your everyday life.
Week 5: Microdosing for Mental Health & Addiction
You will learn about microdosing for the treatment of mental health, using it as a tool for addiction interruption, while learning from individuals' personal experiences with a discussion on weaning from pharmaceuticals and how to speak with your doctor.
Week 6. Guided Meditation, Initiation Ceremony & Testimonials
In this final week, we celebrate with an initiation ceremony, an opportunity to honor the six weeks of dedication that we have put into this experience, and welcoming in your microdosing journey. Learn from others in the course to hear personal testimonials about their microdosing experiences.

CoalmineCanary

CoalmineCanary

Jul 15, 2020
I am on a hunt for mushrooms during Covid and it isn't easy. I'm doing it all wrong.

I am desperate to try this therapy. I just wish I had access to magic mushrooms to help cope because less and less is helping me right now.

S

sickb0y

Jul 25, 2020
You can use magic truffles also dried or fresh

https://provithor.com/wp/microdosing-xp-shop/ [has awesome support online most of the time] -> no grow kits

https://www.wholecelium.com/ []their support takes too long to answer] -> you can buy a magic mushrooms grow kits from here

I don't know if the above send to Canada. Definitely check here Canadian based site and google search where to buy magic mushrooms in Canada to find other sites also

Last edited:
S

sickb0y

Jul 25, 2020
I am on a hunt for mushrooms during Covid and it isn't easy. I'm doing it all wrong.

I am desperate to try this therapy. I just wish I had access to magic mushrooms to help cope because less and less is helping me right now.
Please post an update here after you have tried some time microdosing if it helped you etc...

• Love
Reactions: The end !
Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Owhh!!! Mega-Thread!!!

I'm gonna try to get shrooms within the next 2 weeks and wanted to try micro-dosing.

Soooo as I do so I will update.

I would love to read others personal experiences as well

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Names give everything away a 'fad' is usually just that, a fad...
Not microdosing itself, that's great and helps alot but it's all individual so in this sick culture you have people making a lot of money claiming to know the 'secrets' to these things when there are none. It's cruel.

• Love
Reactions: The end !
Nodscene

Nodscene

Its time
Jun 7, 2019
If anyone in Canada is looking for a legitimate site that also has wonderful and caring staff please pm me.

The future of mushrooms, LSD and other psychedelics in the care and treatment of mental illnesses is exciting and I fully believe will have breakthroughs not seen in generations. It's an exciting time and well past due.

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
The NWO intended this millennial psychedelic 'revolution' same as the 60`s its a mass source for false hope not to mention these days tripping is nothing like in the 60s-80`s because our pineal glands are so calcified they have put so many toxins into us we can't connect with the magic.
Lots of healers will tell you this but stretch it into a thousand pages and wrap it up as a book or 'technique'.
The technologies that exist are, let's just say imagine a million years of how techs progressed in the last 20 They can even tap into the frequencies of our trips. Like they can target you personally with frequencies if they don't like what you're thinking.
World is fucked because WE are all scum. Allowing this evil in.
We all still had the path even though every effort was put to blind us to it. People turned a blind eye to what we KNOW and allowed others to be dragged and put on a cross for it.
We were bought off with smartphones and other toys and gizmos and now we're paying for it.

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
I am thinking on microdosing soon, I feel fine, I just want to ride that wave again... already had tried it,,, but I had this hormone depression thing.. maybe now it works a little better.... plus not tripping. only microdosing.

L

Lostandlooking

In limbo
Jul 23, 2020
I'm trying this as well. Starting today at 0,3 grams. After two weeks of my schedule I might try to up the dose with increments of 0,1 gram. I have the mexicana magic truffles. Which I dried and put into capsules. I've basically read some articles and I'm just giving it a try.

DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
for some time i am also thinking about microdosing and reading here some threads it even became more interesting.

does anybody know what the legal consequences are if an ordered package of shrooms is taken by customs?
does it only get confiscated or can i as a person who made an order at a shop also be prosecuted?

anybody knowledge or experience with it?

K

kiki666

Dec 26, 2019
I'm going to start the microdose, when they send it to me I'll create a follow-up post.
for some time i am also thinking about microdosing and reading here some threads it even became more interesting.

does anybody know what the legal consequences are if an ordered package of shrooms is taken by customs?
does it only get confiscated or can i as a person who made an order at a shop also be prosecuted?

anybody knowledge or experience with it?

where are you from?

Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Owhh!!! Mega-Thread!!!

I'm gonna try to get shrooms within the next 2 weeks and wanted to try micro-dosing.

Soooo as I do so I will update.

I would love to read others personal experiences as well
I ordered some!!!!

They just came today so I basically have months worth of microdosing capsules that ima try...

I'm not like sitting and relying on a miracle or anything but gurlllllll (gender-neutral)

I really really hope that these help. I really hope i get some relief!!! Some inner peace etc etc...

I also got chocolate with 7G total... that is for a bigger trip I'd like to experience in a time that I specifically set aside.

I shall update weekly (Also, check out my own thread)

Niftypoint124

Niftypoint124

Student
Nov 7, 2020
If you're in a place to learn about the cultivation of mushrooms for your own uses, try r/unclebens for lots of information on how to grow your own lion's mane, oyster, and other with this cheap at-home technique.

K

kiki666

Dec 26, 2019
Yesterday I started microdose, they recommend 1 gram every 3 days but I eat 6 grams, I felt horrible all night, if I have a pistol, I'll hit me then, I started crying then to run haha. (I saw everything really Sure, I saw the eyes of people full of sadness) Now I have a huge headache and I feel very tired, the next time within 3 days I will take 1 in 1.

Niftypoint124

Niftypoint124

Student
Nov 7, 2020
Yesterday I started microdose, they recommend 1 gram every 3 days but I eat 6 grams, I felt horrible all night, if I have a pistol, I'll hit me then, I started crying then to run haha. (I saw everything really Sure, I saw the eyes of people full of sadness) Now I have a huge headache and I feel very tired, the next time within 3 days I will take 1 in 1.
Homie, are you trolling? 1g is not a microdose, and neither is 6g.

Niftypoint124

Niftypoint124

Student
Nov 7, 2020
What's a proper microdose?

You're aiming for a dose that would be deemed "subperceptual," roughly 1/10th to 1/5th of the effective dose. For regular ol' mushies, that's 0.05g-0.3g.

K

kiki666

Dec 26, 2019
I know that 6 grams is not a microdose, I took the whole box because I did not notice anything. Each box has 6 grams of truffles, tomorrow I will start taking them 1 by 1.

not4us

not4us

Experienced
Sep 21, 2019
I know that 6 grams is not a microdose, I took the whole box because I did not notice anything. Each box has 6 grams of truffles, tomorrow I will start taking them 1 by 1.
Didn't work for me, maybe 1g is too high, anyways, I ended up eating 15 g and it was nice.

Reactions: kiki666
K

kiki666

Dec 26, 2019
today I do not take it, it leaves me with more depressing

Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Y'all Micro-dosing is like 100g/day....

1G is a low dose Macrodose. Also like take ur time and read reasources.

I wouldn't minf being part of this thread but it doesnt seems like many people in here are being responsible...

Psychedelics are not something to fuck around too losing with especially at hogher doses.

Anyway. I've been unsure of how to microdose. There's sooo many different schedules for people. Im not sure myself.

Some people have tried daily 100/mg usagefor a month and others do a 4 day and 3 on kinda schedule... Im not sure.

I don't think I really like the strain im microdosing with anyway.... soo yee shall see...

It def helps in ways.

Reactions: Querry1
S

sickb0y

Jul 25, 2020
Even high doses can sometimes help by providing a spiritual or semi spiritual experience

Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Yes, but when done safely and such and this thread is micro dosing not macro dosing. Thats a whole dif thing.

Don't be taking macrodoses like they are micro doses and then wondering why you feel so fucked up -.-

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I had little microdose capsules with powdered stuff in from a supplier.

I don't know if there was too much in there - because they really upset my tummy. They also went into my brain (this is how it felt) and they squeezed every memory I was most ashamed of - like a torment. Everything I was ashamed about how mad I was during my marriage when I didn't know how ill I was....It was really unpleasant. I don't want to take hope away - I know microdosing can help some people.

Saying that, maybe I should have halved the capsules. After trying them once or twice and feeling so sick and distressed, it was enough for me though.

I personally actually prefer large doses. The last large dose I had, I felt the mushrooms repatterning my mind and showing me things could be different. I had no lasting effects from it, but wonder if I did it regularly if it will help more. I Will report back if I do that, I am considering doing them once a week or every two weeks. I have been taking advice on whether or not that blows your serotonin receptors. I haven't had anyone say it does as yet...Does anyone have any information on how safe that is?

With all pschedelics, start low and slow. But big doses can also be more interesting than small ones. Do a safety dose first. E.g. the Beckley Foundation I think does 10 mg as a safety test, then 25 mg the following week (check my figures as I don't remember them, but the Beckley Foundation is AMAZING) But that is pure psilocybin, so you would need more literal mushrooms to match their doses.
ps I do actually believe that mushrooms are God. I am not saying that in a crazy way - it is the experience of having them. They are intelligent beyond anything humans can comprehend in my personal opinion.

Niftypoint124

Niftypoint124

Student
Nov 7, 2020
... This thread is a real bummer. It's like none of y'all have access to google and/or reddit to do some baseline of research.

Reactions: hahabye